Grace vs Whitwell

Farmboy1

Hey! Grace has over 400 yards of offense and moved the ball at will all night. They only punted once and that was due to a mental mistake by Grace. Whitwell's secondary is WEAK at best. Anyone who can throw at all will score on them repeatedly. That's why teams like Bledsoe and Grundy play Whitwell close because they refuse to adjust to what the defense shows them and throw the ball. They try to state their authority by playing boring football and running the ball over and over, even when it isn't there. Temple will score at least 50 on Whitwell because they are horrible in space.

They might have moved the ball good but wat they didnt do was move it when it was needed the most...Grace has a good team they have some good players but they dont have any room to come on here and dog out our secondary... evidently it did enough or whitwell wouldnt be sitting at 2-0 in the region...and so wat they ran the ball all night its wat they do its not called boring its called dominating the line of scrimmage....and yes yall did only punt one time but do yall remember wat happened when yall did? it went 75 yards the other way for a Big Red Touchdown...You say anyone that can pass will do so easily but anyone that can run will do so all night long... :thumb: Think about that... but that was last week and now all we care about is Marion county

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They might have moved the ball good but wat they didnt do was move it when it was needed the most...Grace has a good team they have some good players but they dont have any room to come on here and dog out our secondary... evidently it did enough or whitwell wouldnt be sitting at 2-0 in the region...and so wat they ran the ball all night its wat they do its not called boring its called dominating the line of scrimmage....and yes yall did only punt one time but do yall remember wat happened when yall did? it went 75 yards the other way for a Big Red Touchdown...You say anyone that can pass will do so easily but anyone that can run will do so all night long... :thumb: Think about that... but that was last week and now all we care about is Marion county

My kid doesnt even go to grace it was just inviting to get involved with that stout defense talk you all had going on last week your right you better worry about marion.They will throw 40 times compared to 14 last week. They shredded that GRUNGY 3A TEAM AND SHUT THEM OUT DIDNT THEY SHUT YOU GUYS OUT :thumb:

My kid doesnt even go to grace it was just inviting to get involved with that stout defense talk you all had going on last week your right you better worry about marion.They will throw 40 times compared to 14 last week. They shredded that GRUNGY 3A TEAM AND SHUT THEM OUT DIDNT THEY SHUT YOU GUYS OUT :thumb:

@Farmboy:

What team do you follow? Sounds like you just don't like Whitwell.

@Farmboy:

What team do you follow? Sounds like you just don't like Whitwell.

He is in Georgia A-Ball but I love discussing football. I work with Dads from all these schools and I have coached both of my boys since they were young.Last week I struck a nerve with some of these Whitwell fans and just went with it.I like to see all these kids grow and do well especially the ones I know. :thumb:

I was at the game and neither team’s defense has any room to talk. Grace couldn’t stop the run, and to Whitwell’s credit the option scheme they had going was pretty deceiving. Whitwell couldn’t stop the pass or the Grace’s quarterback from running.

There is no need to mention the “Private School” garbage, it’s getting old. Most all the kids on the team have been there a long time. When their parents put them in school there it was probably more for the environment rather than the outstanding elementary school athletic program.

Anyway, the important question is, how is the young man they took off in the ambulance?

I was at the game and neither team’s defense has any room to talk. Grace couldn’t stop the run, and to Whitwell’s credit the option scheme they had going was pretty deceiving. Whitwell couldn’t stop the pass or the Grace’s quarterback from running.

There is no need to mention the “Private School” garbage, it’s getting old. Most all the kids on the team have been there a long time. When their parents put them in school there it was probably more for the environment rather than the outstanding elementary school athletic program.

Anyway, the important question is, how is the young man they took off in the ambulance?

The kid they took off in the ambulance is ok it was mainly a cautionary thing. I think he will start Friday against Marion.... we appreciate your concern