Oneida after 5 games

cornpone

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now lets not put off on tommyb. yea it does make sense to play teams in surrounding counties whether or not they are in the same region. so i guess you dont consider scott a surrounding county or school really? hey wartburg plays catholic and their not in the same region. but lets not talk about oneida and scott high. and come on lets not brag about our win against oakdale. yea oneida does the best with what they got and they get a lot more than scott does. so dont wine about how you do the best you can with what you got.

i couldn't say it any better myself but i don't know what you mean by they get a lot more than scott does

O yay good job dude i wasnt even talk bout oneida i was givin them comments only thing i said they might lose to midway but it would be a game and i said possibly lose and i said they might possibly lose to york and sunbright and i said there defense has really proven theirself but the o hasnt and they need to keep on gettin the ball to their playmaker like #8 which they did a lot better of doing at oakdale and heck ya im from SHS and proud of it but dont come bashing me when im speaking the truth and i said u shouldnt be braggin bout a wartburg game cause they stink if u need to brag bout a game brag bout the coalfield game now oneida showed everybody sumthin that game.

I know for a fact that the coaches from SHS said there better not be anymore posts from players..........Bass and Tom, I sure hope you guys aren't players.

I know for a fact that the coaches from SHS said there better not be anymore posts from players..........Bass and Tom, I sure hope you guys aren't players.

Well one thing it isnt none of your buisness and the next i dont remember them saying that i always remember coach sexton saying it but not coach gillum plus i can post if i want it is open to the public and im not saying anything out of the way in this whole post.