Maplewood @ McGavock

boski

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you 4 years old? Chill out with the name calling because your internet toughness doesn't scare me at all. Nobody gives a crap about a freshman game... Like I said, after tonight I expect you to be on here whining because Maplewood ran up the score... it's going to be a slaughter.

LOL!!! eddie maxtrill i can see him now ..tell come sit next to me at the game ..ill bring a box of tissue papers ..for his snotty nose..

and what the freshman did had nothing to do with broome's team

why make yourself look bad like that? ..

Bonus poem.

if 2 wrongs dont make a right ..

then just wait until you take two steps back look up and see that scoreboard tonight.

Maplewood wins!!

LOL!!! eddie maxtrill i can see him now ..tell come sit next to me at the game ..ill bring a box of tissue papers ..for his snotty nose..

and what the freshman did had nothing to do with broome's team

why make yourself look bad like that? ..

Bonus poem.

if 2 wrongs dont make a right ..

then just wait until you take two steps back look up and see that scoreboard tonight.

Maplewood

You may want to re-examine who is making whom look bad.

Maplewood is not worried about what i say or what you or anybody else says

they know what they are doing , kick off at 7 00 ..be there and bare witness!!

they are going to win, no matter what we say... just face it they are good ..thats all you have to say ..and all the pain will go away!!

Edited by boski

Maplewood is not worried about what i say or what you or anybody else says

they know what they are doing , kick off at 7 00 ..be there ansd bare witness!!

they are going to win, no matter what we say... just face it they are good ..thats all you have to say ..and all the pain will go away!!

My compliments to the MAplewood English department!! You spent 18 years there and you learned how to rhyme!

My compliments to the MAplewood English department!! You spent 18 years there and you learned how to rhyme!

well someone needs to sue your math department at whatever school you went to..because this 18 years stuff you pulling on an on about is insane .. 18 of what??? give it a a rest .. no one want to talk to you anymore ... you dont listen