Campbell Co vs. Union County

CougarTrav02

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It looks pittiful for CC.

have you seen Union

county is a full length regulation game that included special team play...

if you are basing this on UC's jamboree action you need to back up and thnk a wee bit...

last year UC passed the cougs crqzyfor a half but the cougs responded with a wild running in teh second half to win..

it was still somewhat close though...

if UC still has the same QB they have a chance..

but sodoes CC in this matchup...

a loss here by CC could be teh last real chance for a win by CC this season...

coaches usually hold back some in jamborees...

some do, some dont...

should be a close game...

I didnt say exciting, but close...

Exactly, that means if their coach held back some in the jamboree, then they are better than what I seen. Duh, Sherlock!!

CC is HORRIBLE!!!! This years CC team is alot worse than last year, It dont matter what Union County did last year!

thanks for the insult (duh, sherlock)...

I am trying to be a civil poster...

keep yur insults to yourself...

I didnt try to insult you or clinton in teh past..

all you had to say ws "maybe the coaches of UC held back in the jamboree...

from what little I have read about the jamboree it appears taht did not hold everythng back completely...

and yes CC seems to be much worse than last year...

but posters often refer to what they can recall from teh previous season when talking about a future opponent...

I dont know why I am trying to explain this to you ...

I am sure that someone that has almost completed high school and defeated acne is super intelligent...

I am sure that someone that has almost completed high school and defeated acne is super intelligent...

lol, i like that peeblee that was funny. but back to the game, unfornuately for the cc fans the football team will win. uc is a mediocre 3a team and will not be ready for the predictable play calling by wells. we know it will be a wet game the question will be who is ready to play in the wet and keep there ball dry. if a person is interested in seeing cc win a game and celebrate like there's no tomorrow you better go see this game because it's the last one of the year.

lol, i like that peeblee that was funny. but back to the game, unfornuately for the cc fans the football team will win. uc is a mediocre 3a team and will not be ready for the predictable play calling by wells. we know it will be a wet game the question will be who is ready to play in the wet and keep there ball dry. if a person is interested in seeing cc win a game and celebrate like there's no tomorrow you better go see this game because it's the last one of the year.

hey JKar, my friend...

been wondering where you have been...

I totally agree with everything in your post...

and i certainly hope that CC has dryer balls than UC...LOL!!!

and a celebration like there is no tomorrow, unfortunately for CC teh way the schedule looks that is exactly what teh cougs are probably, or almot certainly. or without a reason to doubt, facing!!!

but there is always hope...

just gotta be like Slippery Rock University used to be...

wait and live for that monent if and when it comes...

hopefully earlier, but bet on next season!!!

hey peeblee, normally in the past i would listen to a campbell county game, couldn't find it on the radio tonight. so what happened?

I tried to find it too but could not....

I was trying to check out the score around 9 o clock or so and found nothng...

i thouhgt maybe they had gotten all their balls too wet to play...LOL...

seriously I have no idea what happened to the broadcast...

hey peeblee, normally in the past i would listen to a campbell county game, couldn't find it on the radio tonight. so what happened?

if you wondering who won I think the final was

CC 21 UC 7

could be wrong but thats th escuttle here at CCHS

I do know the cougs did win...

May be next season before they get another one though