RIVERSIDE

MR.NEUTRAL

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they did lose alot of their offense from last year they return a few lineman and QB Chase Brasher. The guys this year aren't as experienced and they learn more and more every week. There starting RB had a pretty bad MCL sprain during their jamboree which required him to have surgery. He has been rehabing the knee and is due to come back and help this team. Their have been numerous injuries to some lineman that have cause some younger guys and inexperienced players to step up. Riverside just has to get fully healthy and play solid football every Friday night.

Edited by crazy_cowboy89

Donlad "DUCK" Dickson said it best in a newspaper article not long ago.

about him beinging inducted into the Ole Miss Hall of Fame.

Quote " politics at its best"

the coach that tries to win instead of playing politics gets canned or moves

on to a place that wants to win

(Coach Hayes Southside)

(Coach Brown Liberty)

Coach Duck was canned for wanting to win and he knows football

after being on the only Ole Miss team to go undefeated.

Riverside's coaching staff now in their fourth year with three losing

losing seasons counting this year and one winning year last year.

Which last year they had the region title in the palm of their hand

and threw it away Literaly.

if i was on the school board they would not be coaching this year

if my kid was playing or not

Riverside did lose alot last season.

I thought this years team would win more than they have. They should have won 4-5 games this season. It does not look to promising.

How hard is to count to 11? There has to a player on the sidelines that can count to 11. It is obviuosly the coaches can't.

This team need some discipline and motivation. I don't think the coaching staff can give them this.

I hope that it will change around here soon.

Riverside did lose alot last season.

I thought this years team would win more than they have. They should have won 4-5 games this season. It does not look to promising.

How hard is to count to 11? There has to a player on the sidelines that can count to 11. It is obviuosly the coaches can't.

This team need some discipline and motivation. I don't think the coaching staff can give them this.

I hope that it will change around here soon.

Hey Swampthing...where's ekard this season?...we've missed his commentary and insight.

they did lose alot of their offense from last year they return a few lineman and QB Chase Brasher. The guys this year aren't as experienced and they learn more and more every week. There starting RB had a pretty bad MCL sprain during their jamboree which required him to have surgery. He has been rehabing the knee and is due to come back and help this team. Their have been numerous injuries to some lineman that have cause some younger guys and inexperienced players to step up. Riverside just has to get fully healthy and play solid football every Friday night.

First, get your information correct, Jeff Robertson went to Liberty. I"m glad you are on top of things.Remember that you are talking about riverside. It only has a load of athletes once in a blue moon. Speed, it seems to hardly exist in this town of hard hitting white country boys. So, yes you have to play mistake free, solid fundametal football. Show my a high school in the nation that does that. As for the coaching staff, its the best one assembled in the history of Riverside. You cant win the kentucky Derby with a mule!!!. Oh yeah, go get your teaching degree and coach RHS, and lets see what your record will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

First, get your information correct, Jeff Robertson went to Liberty. I"m glad you are on top of things.Remember that you are talking about riverside. It only has a load of athletes once in a blue moon. Speed, it seems to hardly exist in this town of hard hitting white country boys. So, yes you have to play mistake free, solid fundametal football. Show my a high school in the nation that does that. As for the coaching staff, its the best one assembled in the history of Riverside. You cant win the kentucky Derby with a mule!!!. Oh yeah, go get your teaching degree and coach RHS, and lets see what your record will be!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well said.Thats the way it is around small towns-blame the coach.If Coach David Fisher had had the players that Coach Ward has,he would have won some games to,maybe not as many,but he would have won more than he did.Isay this becausem i do not care who the coach is,ifyou donot have the athletes,you cannot and will not win. :o

Well said.Thats the way it is around small towns-blame the coach.If Coach David Fisher had had the players that Coach Ward has,he would have won some games to,maybe not as many,but he would have won more than he did.Isay this becausem i do not care who the coach is,ifyou donot have the athletes,you cannot and will not win. :o

I tend to disagree with this.

Well said.Thats the way it is around small towns-blame the coach.If Coach David Fisher had had the players that Coach Ward has,he would have won some games to,maybe not as many,but he would have won more than he did.Isay this becausem i do not care who the coach is,ifyou donot have the athletes,you cannot and will not win. B)

I more than disagree with this. But that's an old story...