RIVERSIDE

MR.NEUTRAL

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how many players has riverside lost from last year's team?? cuz i know they had a good program goin last year and thats why most people includin me had them pickd top 4 at tha beginin of this year....so either they have lost players to injurys, graduatin, or jus people quiting....and if that aint it then it has to be the coaches.....

I understand the expectations and disappointment in the season following last year's success. However, what people have to understand is that Riverside lost a good senior class last year. All the starting running backs graduated, one wide out, and 3 offensive lineman. In a program that continually swims in the shallow end of the talent pool that is a lot to replace even without the injuries suffered this season.

Injury list: 6 knees (3 require surgery), 4 ankles ( 2 broken), 2 shoulders, and 1 hand. I haven't heard any of the players or coaches making excuses for the season, they just continue to work hard to try to improve.

One positive to the season is that the underclassmen are getting a lot of experience that should pay off down the road.

Go Panthers, keep your heads up and work hard.