Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, the dreams of the average guy

You are right I am an average person. Nothin fancy, I just loved watching MP beat the crap out of CW 3 times in a row. Especially last year when you guys thought you actually won LOL.

Now I have a question for intelligent ppl from region 6. Who holds the record for most comsecutive region wins? Just curious.

Holding on to my high school dream? Boy I'm palyin ball in college now. As for you i dont give a ****** what rubs you the wrong way. And I was horrible, I am better than anyone on your whole team. And you are a disgrace of a waynesboro football player, cause your the first one i no just to admit you have a crappy team, I am sure your Teammates dont appreciate that. well i doubt they care they all say you are a idototic player who is just a wanna-be.

Dude, Your are in college and sitten her talkin crap to a high school player.Your bad aint you.I bet you really have brad shaking in his pants.Bradley is preety good for someone who hasnt played since his 8 th grade year.How many people do you know that can sit out that long and come out and start in 3 different spots.You sit there and say you are a really good player you should not brag on yourself man it will come back to haunt you.And as far as brad sayin we are down its none of your business what the team thinks about him sayin that.I dont really have a problem from C-wood. I have quite a few freinds over there,but u talk to much crap man.You sayin that he is a disgrace to the Wayne County team man u are the only one who is a disgrace.And aint nobody said he was an idiotic player.everyone on the team likes him.Just chill man.

And as far as the game i kinda want c-wood to win.Im tired of seein Mt Pleasant win region.

stop Marco and you will win.Goodluck to yall.yall will need it.

Edited by WILDCAT #33

Phil Fulmer said to me personally. A kid runs a 4.5 forty on 1A field just like he would on a 5A field. It does not matter what classification in which they play. Either you are a player or you are not. Also, Jon Ward was a stud! I realize that he didn't make it at MTSU, but that happens to just as many kids that come out of 5A programs.

thats my point, a 1A stud goes to MTSU and doesn't make the cut, because everyone there is bigger, stronger, faster, meaner.

1A stars are faster/quicker than anyone on the field. a decent 5A defense will have 6+ guys just like him

a true college prospect from smalltown is gonna move to a 5A or D2 school anyway!

:D

Dude, Your are in college and sitten her talkin crap to a high school player.Your bad aint you.I bet you really have brad shaking in his pants.Bradley is preety good for someone who hasnt played since his 8 th grade year.How many people do you know that can sit out that long and come out and start in 3 different spots.You sit there and say you are a really good player you should not brag on yourself man it will come back to haunt you.And as far as brad sayin we are down its none of your business what the team thinks about him sayin that.I dont really have a problem from C-wood. I have quite a few freinds over there,but u talk to much crap man.You sayin that he is a disgrace to the Wayne County team man u are the only one who is a disgrace.And aint nobody said he was an idiotic player.everyone on the team likes him.Just chill man.

And as far as the game i kinda want c-wood to win.Im tired of seein Mt Pleasant win region.

stop Marco and you will win.Goodluck to yall.yall will need it.

Hey everyone watch out, dont make the wildkittens mad they might cry a little! :D