Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

Ive watched collinwood play twice and nobody ran a lick on them........friendship christian couldnt run a lick on them...only had four first downs and punted six times.........im sure dailey will get some good runs but hes gonna have to play A TON of defense too.......hes just one guy......collinwood has four backs borden, dixon, daniel, and adams who can all tote it. Another thing, collinwood hasnt shown their playbook yet this year.......believe me, they can do a lot more than just run it down your throat......dixon, daniel, and borden can all throw as good as any quarterback......at Ca, they only threw about three passes and two of those was the same play..they got a lot more than that

Good, you'll need it!

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive watched collinwood play twice and nobody ran a lick on them........friendship christian couldnt run a lick on them...only had four first downs and punted six times.........im sure dailey will get some good runs but hes gonna have to play A TON of defense too.......hes just one guy......collinwood has four backs borden, dixon, daniel, and adams who can all tote it. Another thing, collinwood hasnt shown their playbook yet this year.......believe me, they can do a lot more than just run it down your throat.....a heckuva lot more

Speaking for FCS on this one, i believe that the actual stats from the game were FCS had 27 rushes for 120 yards. Including rickaway rushing 11 times for 100 yards and two scores. So saying that FCS couldn't "run a lick of them" is a little incorrect. Also, talking about how collinwood has four backs that can run well, i believe collinwood ran 38 times for 78 yards. I personally think collinwood can hold marco to less than 175 yards, and if you do that then they can beat Mt. Pleasant. I just don't want collinwood to be bragging about stats against FCS. Good luck trojans...

collinwoods defense is MUCH better than last year........dailey didnt have as many yards last year cause he didnt have to do it all himself last year.

It had better be and he isn't this year either. He is only carrying the ball 10 to 15 times a game. MP had around 40 plays last night. MP offense had around 400 yards last night he only had 200 of that, boy isn't that something saying only 200. That's because he never carried the ball in the second half, not even 1 time. He handed off and let the other backs get the other 200. Of course he threw for about 75 yards also. Your right "bigtuk" no one can do it by them selves and the line helps Marco out. The MP line was out sized last night but still blew open holes. They will again Friday night. They love being able to brag about the yards their runners get.

Friendship had 175 total yards.........big deal

Friendship had 175 total yards.........big deal

LOL, i figured a collinwood supported would have not noticed what FCS did on offense and instead noticed what they did. I believe the word goosegg applies. I tried to be nice and voice my hope that the trojans win, which i stand by, and a collinwood fan has to get mad about it.

friendship is supposed to be the big unstoppable powerhouse......175 total yard and six punts sounds pretty wimpy to me

Other people label us a powerhouse, we didn't say it ourselves. But regardless, i would say that 5-0 and a 28-0 win over you guys would agree that we should at least be considered good in the eyes of a great collinwood supporter like yourself. and by the way, it was five punts not six. At least go to tennessean.com and check before you talk, that is what i had to start doing.

Other people label us a powerhouse, we didn't say it ourselves. But regardless, i would say that 5-0 and a 28-0 win over you guys would agree that we should at least be considered good in the eyes of a great collinwood supporter like yourself. and by the way, it was five punts not six. At least go to tennessean.com and check before you talk, that is what i had to start doing.

how many first downs did yall grind out? With that awesome running attack.....was it three or four?

Edited by ssssssss