Collinwood at Mouth Pleasant

GreenMan

..........aww c'mon football fan........just cause we beat you by four tds like i said is no reason to get mad........i thought your team looked good actually......i think theyll make the playoffs........I'll def bet you some real money though if you want to give me 21 next week....!!!!!!!!!!

yea i was allil aggravated last night when i wrote that....did any of yall collinwood fans notice the play being blown dead every time yall fumbled it? it was like 5 or 6 times...rother than that the refs wernt to bad....ill change my prediction to mtp by uhhhhh 141/2 just because i dont think marco is gonna be able to run all over yalls defense like everyone elses....yall dont have any real big guys on defense yall got to the ball which is what your gonna have to do to stop him

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me help you with your homework. MARCO DAILY. How many 200 yard plus games has Marco had in region play this year? I think its all 4 not sure how many he had against Wayne Co. He never ran the ball in the second half. 300+ against Morre Co.

I know Daily is THAT good, but one man doesnt make a team, and overall i dont think ur backfield or O line is as good as last year, but u guys are still a very talented team. Jo Byrns proved last night that 1 guy no matter how good he is can beat a team. Not saying Daily is all yall have, but he definately needs a supporting cast. I also have heard that Collinwood is as strong as last year, and they gave u guys a real run for ur money last year.

I know Daily is THAT good, but one man doesnt make a team, and overall i dont think ur backfield or O line is as good as last year, but u guys are still a very talented team. Jo Byrns proved last night that 1 guy no matter how good he is can beat a team. Not saying Daily is all yall have, but he definately needs a supporting cast. I also have heard that Collinwood is as strong as last year, and they gave u guys a real run for ur money last year.

MP I think had another 100+ rusher or close to it. Stoops is a runner also. And not to burst your bubble but the o-line is better than last years. Marco never had 4 consecutive 200+ rushing games as tailback last year.

Thank you GreenMan. It is a former player and one of the asst. coaches that put it together. Thy both did a great job on it. Give me your address and I'll send ya a copy. LOL :thumb:

How is his quote classless? He has shown nothing but respect for MP on their message board with CA all last week. He said they have the "intentions" of renaming the Jungle. He didnt call the Jungle any names. Everybody in our region has had intentions of renaming the "Jungle". They all go home thinking for another two years how to do it. Is it Friday yet?

you obviously didnt read how he titled this topic.

yea i was allil aggravated last night when i wrote that....did any of yall collinwood fans notice the play being blown dead every time yall fumbled it? it was like 5 or 6 times...rother than that the refs wernt to bad....ill change my prediction to mtp by uhhhhh 141/2 just because i dont think marco is gonna be able to run all over yalls defense like everyone elses....yall dont have any real big guys on defense yall got to the ball which is what your gonna have to do to stop him

mphs by 14and 1/2 huh.........hmmmmmmmm, well i actually might consider that but........you picked ca by two tds over collinwood............as you were only off by about SIX TOUCHDOWNS with your prediction I'll say with all respect that your prognosticating skills need a little of work.

mphs by 14and 1/2 huh.........hmmmmmmmm, well i actually might consider that but........you picked ca by two tds over collinwood............as you were only off by about SIX TOUCHDOWNS with your prediction I'll say with all respect that your prognosticating skills need a little of work.

yea yea...im a CA fan how am i spose to pick em to lose?? but i do really think it will be close...i dont think daily can run all over yall(collinwood) as bad as the rest of the region 6 opponents they have played....BUT i still think mtp will come out on top..

Ive watched collinwood play twice and nobody ran a lick on them........friendship christian couldnt run a lick on them...only had four first downs and punted six times.........im sure dailey will get some good runs but hes gonna have to play A TON of defense too.......hes just one guy......collinwood has four backs borden, dixon, daniel, and adams who can all tote it. Another thing, collinwood hasnt shown their playbook yet this year.......believe me, they can do a lot more than just run it down your throat.....a heckuva lot more

Edited by ssssssss