Forrest @ Jo Byrns

reddevil44

As far as our PA, he is very wishy washy, he used to not to play by play, but i think he is gettin more comfortable w/ talking. Some nights he will do a good job, and others is just plain funny. He is a preacher and a great man, and i love that he tries so hard.

You mentioned are entrance, but did u think it was original? I LOVE IT!!!!!

The entrance was very unique. As far as the announcer goes, he needs to watch calling penalties over the loud speaker. That isn't his job. It also gets annoying for him to keep announcing the score, we're not blind, we can read the scoreboard. I'm sure he is a nice man and it's great that he supports his team, especially if it is a volunteer position like it is in Marshall County. None of us who work in the pressbox get paid for our time.

Edited by LovethoseRockets

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The entrance was very unique. As far as the announcer goes, he needs to watch calling penalties over the loud speaker. That isn't his job. It also gets annoying for him to keep announcing the score, we're not blind, we can read the scoreboard. I'm sure he is a nice man and it's great that he supports his team, especially if it is a volunteer position like it is in Marshall County. None of us who work in the pressbox get paid for out time.

The entrance was very unique. As far as the announcer goes, he needs to watch calling penalties over the loud speaker. That isn't his job. It also gets annoying for him to keep announcing the score, we're not blind, we can read the scoreboard. I'm sure he is a nice man and it's great that he supports his team, especially if it is a volunteer position like it is in Marshall County. None of us who work in the pressbox get paid for our time.

No he definately does not get paid to do it. I think he announces the score because of the guys that do push ups when we score.

great job jbhs. there were a lot of silly penalties in the first half that were obviously taken care of at halftime. the o line had some breakdowns during pass plays that really need to be taken care of and i think that they will be. homecoming always takes a little bit out of a team whether you admit it or not.

the defense was excellent as always and there is no complaints from me about that although i do agree with chris that you get a B because of a couple forrest big plays some of which were either called back or they turned the ball over at the end of the big run. anyway it is in the past now. ON TO NEXT WEEK. :angry:

Yeah I think a thread was closed cause of that game so.........SHUT UP ALREADY! Dang. Go to the Cascade for state champ thread or something. I'm not one to do this but WHEN yall loose I'll be the first one to point out your "excuses" you post. Oh yeah tell your band director I said hi. But if anyone want to discuss Forrest @ JBS lets do it.

JBS should get ready for the phone calls this week. If you make too much noise during the game against Forrest, like horns, the band or the fans, they will call & complain to your principle, etc. So BOOHOO Forrest cry babys looks like JBS put the heat to you too. Just too bad it wasn't in Chapel Hill so another fan following could come in & be louder than the home crowd !!

Rumors around your own town are saying you were just mad cause the Cascade band was better than yours .. lol .. thats straight out of your inner circle !! & it's ok but a new football field won't help when you just get

out played ! :blink:

JBS should get ready for the phone calls this week. If you make too much noise during the game against Forrest, like horns, the band or the fans, they will call & complain to your principle, etc. So BOOHOO Forrest cry babys looks like JBS put the heat to you too. Just too bad it wasn't in Chapel Hill so another fan following could come in & be louder than the home crowd !!

Rumors around your own town are saying you were just mad cause the Cascade band was better than yours .. lol .. thats straight out of your inner circle !! & it's ok but a new football field won't help when you just get

out played ! :blink:

Here we go again. You talk about us not moving on.....geez, give it a rest. Yup JBS beat Forrest. Cascade beat Forrest. So what. The thing about Cascade band being better.....havent heard that one. 5 post since you joined coacht and only one is not trying to bash someone or trash talk. I doubt anyone will call JBS. Nothing happened. Everyone was very nice. Glad to meet some people off here from Jo Byrns. No one said we didn't get out played.......in ANY of our losses. Show me where we blamed anything but ourselves and I'll never post here again. Just shut up, take care of Cascade and get over yourselves. Why do we even have topics for....some people cant stay within the topic. Great game JBS keep it up.

Here we go again. You talk about us not moving on.....geez, give it a rest. Yup JBS beat Forrest. Cascade beat Forrest. So what. The thing about Cascade band being better.....havent heard that one. 5 post since you joined coacht and only one is not trying to bash someone or trash talk. I doubt anyone will call JBS. Nothing happened. Everyone was very nice. Glad to meet some people off here from Jo Byrns. No one said we didn't get out played.......in ANY of our losses. Show me where we blamed anything but ourselves and I'll never post here again. Just shut up, take care of Cascade and get over yourselves. Why do we even have topics for....some people cant stay within the topic. Great game JBS keep it up.

well said voice some people love the past don't they i seen nothing to complain about at that game both teams represented themselves well. best of luck rockets we will see what he has to complain about in week 10

:blink: