SC @ Richland

ReBeLs_55

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry but i dont see this bein much of a close game when the final quarter ends.....richland does honestly have a good team that could be better....with it bein homecomin i also see them playin their hardest....stewart co will miss play offs this year but i do see richland w/ that final playoff spot....good luck to both teams and hope that the game is a good one and good sportsmanship w/ both teams....

Richland: 24

Stewart Co: 8

You might be right RNTiger. I think the region will go down like this after the top two teams. Waverly 3rd, Richland/Stewart Co. winner 4th. Before the season I picked Wavo 4th. I'm a little disappointed in Riverside but they have been hurt badly by injuries. My point is that this is a HUGE week for the Dover boys.

Edited by @38320

You might be right RNTiger. I think the region will go down like this after the top two teams. Waverly 3rd, Richland/Stewart Co. winner 4th. Before the season I picked Wavo 4th. I'm a little disappointed in Riverside but they have been hurt badly by injuries. My point is that this is a HUGE week for the Dover boys.

The winner of this game still has to get past Adamsville and I promise you it will be a battle. Right the Cards are 2-1 in region play. If things go the way they are supposed to they will travel into Stewart County at 2-3 in region (losses to Lewis County and Camden). There last 3 games are against Stewart County, Loretto, and Richland. Teams that they can compete with and beat if they play their game. I think Stewart would have the better chance at Adamsville if they win simply because we will be coming off 2 hard games in a row.

Good luck to all this week. Safe travels for everyone.

the final spot will be adamsville sc or richland. has wavo played any of them yet? wavo should get 3 but some1 mite sneak up but they will be in playoffs no matter what. i think coach holliday will get coach of the year if they do make the playoffs. he has changed the program where people use to just go to be with friends but now they actually watch the game because no matter what we dont give up. should be a good one the winner of this will be wit adamsville for the playoffs unless they all go 1-1 against each other and no1 chokes up on one they should win. this region is now actually competitive 3-9 1 & 2 are always camden n lewis co. they just have great talent n coaching for a good combo. i will make the travel to richland if i can. good luck to all. get ready for a great week of 6 2A football!

the final spot will be adamsville sc or richland. has wavo played any of them yet? wavo should get 3 but some1 mite sneak up but they will be in playoffs no matter what. i think coach holliday will get coach of the year if they do make the playoffs. he has changed the program where people use to just go to be with friends but now they actually watch the game because no matter what we dont give up. should be a good one the winner of this will be wit adamsville for the playoffs unless they all go 1-1 against each other and no1 chokes up on one they should win. this region is now actually competitive 3-9 1 & 2 are always camden n lewis co. they just have great talent n coaching for a good combo. i will make the travel to richland if i can. good luck to all. get ready for a great week of 6 2A football!

Waverly beat Richland and Adamsville 10-0.

I don't really see SC coming out on top, esp. with it being homecoming and a decent trip to go, but who knows. The Rebs need to come prepared to fight. If they get down early then it's over, otherwise it'll be closer than I thought. Good luck boys, you need this win if you want playoffs.

i dont blieve i ever said the last playoff spot will be determined this week between richland and sc....by my opinion sc is outa tha playoff run...it will come down to either richland or adamsville...both teams really pretty good, i dont really know who it will be becuase both teams are about equal....look to see a great game tho whenever these 2 teams play...

1. Lewis Co

2. Camden

3. Waverly

4. Richland

5. Adamsville

6. Stewart Co.

7. Houston Co.

8. Riverside

9. Loretto

I just think the more teams in the hunt for 3rd and 4th, the better the playoff picture. I'm glad it's not cut and dried in region 6 this year. Last year it was pretty well LC, Ctown, and Riverside with only the 4th slot open. Two open slots are better than one, don't you think?

LOL!!!! Amen Brother