Clinton @ Halls

HaveitYourWay

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, WOW!!!!. Two teams with a combined total of 3 wins and we are up to 170 posts already. What that tells me is that tonights croud should be decent size.

I'll agree with you on one thing, Goon, I'm glad we can at least out do the mighty gods of Mount Olympus (Red Rebs and Bob Kitties) on CoachT!!! Perhaps that bodes well for our respective programs. It's critical that the communities support their teams the way Maryville's has, at least. Among other things, both of our programs need better facilities. So let's keep hype alive!

Never would I get on here and bash players or coaches. I just got u upset bc of either ur a UC or a CC fan it was a joke and since ur probably 100 years old u cant take a joke and probably want to take me out to the woodshed and give me a spankin'? Sry to get u all tore up but it was a joke! Maybe since u coached football u could turn around UC or CC but id probably have to say no! Sry to make u so mad.

OK ...

sorry I failed to see the humor Pro Vol...

you did manage to get under my skin though...

I am not 100 years old but over half way there...

as far as giving you a spanking, I dont like teh idea of corporal punishment...

and as far as turning the CC program around, I gave that a shot back in the mid-90's...that is where I produced my 2 one win seasons...

and sorry if I seemed to over react to some of your posts...

Reddevil1 and Provol90,

Our beloved Freddie will be there supporting his favorite team. I guess that I better warn him that several of the Halls fans are low class enough that he might need to watch out for himself. Maybe you all could get together, get some megaphones and call us noo-noo butts really loud, so that your mama's would be proud.

To clarify the "Wet field" passing comment, when a receiver makes a cut, he knows its coming, its the reaction of the defender that has to be quick. The only way that we can take advantage of this is by flinging the ball down the field. Will it happen? Who knows. And yes it didn't work last week and I'm thinking about reconsidering my theory.

As for ball boys, well I look at it this way. Most of them are female, not male at all. As for watching them, well, maybe I take a quick glance or two. Anyways, that's enough about that. All this negative slander isn't helping anyone and its contagious. Let's get back to football.

Dragons Roll in this one by 14. Oops, I mean 21.

Signed your truly,

The dilerious DRAGOON!!!!!!!!!

I'll agree with you on one thing, Goon, I'm glad we can at least out do the mighty gods of Mount Olympus (Red Rebs and Bob Kitties) on CoachT!!! Perhaps that bodes well for our respective programs. It's critical that the communities support their teams the way Maryville's has, at least. Among other things, both of our programs need better facilities. So let's keep hype alive!

Believe it or not, the powers to be in Clinton are going to rebuild some of the Clinton Stadium after the season. If I understand it correctly, the visitors side will be build up and become the new home bleachers and the old home bleachers will become the visitors side. Its about time.