Lebanon vs. Blackman

CUdog24

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

blackman appears to be one dimensional with a pretty good running back but i don't think they have very good qb play. they played smyrna pretty tough for a while actually leading at the end of the 1st qtr or halftime (???) but eventually lost by 20. Then they got shutout at Brentwood last week. I say as long as Lebanon isn't just overlooking this game, they should win by at least 3 td's.

Lebanon's biggest problem lately is its 2nd half offense. They haven't scored a single point in the second half all year except for 10 against Lavergne. That is not going to cut it when they get to the teeth of their schedule.

Edited by firstandgoal

Having Mimms playing mostly D, where he enjoys playing, is a good thing for the Blaze. Their QB is pretty athletic, but was converted to QB late last yr. I think they are coming together a little better, but not sure that they can survive a close or physical 4 Q game.

What do you think of Lavergne?

Edited by 2priceless

Having Mimms playing mostly D, where he enjoys playing, is a good thing for the Blaze. Their QB is pretty athletic, but was converted to QB late last yr. I think they are coming together a little better, but not sure that they can survive a close or physical 4 Q game.

What do you think of Lavergne?

when lebanon played Lavergne (week 2), lavergne moved the ball at will between the 20's but had trouble punching it in inside the red zone. It seems like they pretty much go as A-Rod goes...he got hot in the third qtr against leb and they dominated. But the rest of the game he threw 2 picks & leb also blocked a FG attempt. Defensively, nothing/no-one really stood out to me for Lavergne. Lebanon was pretty balanced offensively that night.

Edited by firstandgoal