Whites Creek @ Hillsboro

Footballfan15

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope my cobras pull an upset. It is possible, but not probable.

Hillsboro by 15 sounds about right.

Im looking for whites creek to pull off the upset!!!! yes!!..

yeah i know ..so what ...i may or may not be wrong ..its 50 / 50

go cobras!!!! boooooo!!!! hillsboro!!! lol just kidding ..good luck to both teams ..play hard be safe and have fun..

Edited by boski

Im looking for whites creek to pull off the upset!!!! yes!!..

yeah i know ..so what ...i may or may not be wrong ..its 50 / 50

go cobras!!!! boooooo!!!! hillsboro!!! lol just kidding ..good luck to both teams ..play hard be safe and have fun..

you are not really kidding, you bash hillsboro every chance you get. Most of it makes no sense. Could it be that you are a bit jealous of their success? No need to answer we know the truth.

I think Boski is entitled to attend to GED classes

oh ..we got us a lilttle hater ..why you mad at me? ..t holt is the one who ran 747 on you .. what do you have 02wildcrack? ..a crushed spirit thats what i see ..rage in your fingers ..and yes i bash hillsboro so what ..i bash your team to... t- town loser ..hop on the maplewood express ..last call..

you are not really kidding, you bash hillsboro every chance you get. Most of it makes no sense. Could it be that you are a bit jealous of their success? No need to answer we know the truth.

it would make sense to you if you knew anything about football but you dont..you dont know much about anything ...here is something you need to know ..im not jealous of anything on this earth ..why? because im great ..or at least you think i am ..or you wouldnt be following me around like im your leader ..if you want lessons all you have to to is ask.. you are just plain rude.. .

.hillsboro never beat any team i was on..thats a fact .. second why would i want them to win anything they are not my team ..so they can lose every game from here on out ..would that make me happy yes!!. but thats not what i want ..i want my team to win every game from here on out ... team spirit ..something you just dont have ..stop whinning ..you already lost... maybe next year..but then again maybe not..

whites creek wins by 3

Edited by boski