Tri-County Seven Football

krichunaka

This is concerning last nights game unaka vs. Cosby:

The Good:

Unaka defense played very well, although I didn't think they were playing against much. Which leads me to the next,

The Bad:

State Polls. Cosby 6th???????? This needs to be re-evaluated. I can understand that in the beginning in the season, but c'mon, not now. Cosby has not had the schedule to be even considered. I am more than sure that there are teams out there not even mentioned that have good records and much tougher schedules.

The Ugly:

Cosby's offense. No rhyme or reson to any of it. Absolutley no running game nor do they pass very well. Basically throw it up and hope that big #13 comes down with it. And I will have to say props to big #13, he took by far what was the best hit I have seen in a very long time coming across the middle. Now he did sit out for awhile, but he came back in the 2nd half.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is concerning last nights game unaka vs. Cosby:

The Good:

Unaka defense played very well, although I didn't think they were playing against much. Which leads me to the next,

The Bad:

State Polls. Cosby 6th???????? This needs to be re-evaluated. I can understand that in the beginning in the season, but c'mon, not now. Cosby has not had the schedule to be even considered. I am more than sure that there are teams out there not even mentioned that have good records and much tougher schedules.

The Ugly:

Cosby's offense. No rhyme or reson to any of it. Absolutley no running game nor do they pass very well. Basically throw it up and hope that big #13 comes down with it. And I will have to say props to big #13, he took by far what was the best hit I have seen in a very long time coming across the middle. Now he did sit out for awhile, but he came back in the 2nd half.

Yeah that was a WHALE of a hit he took. PLEASE tell me that was The Hit of the Night on channel 11.

Edited by Rangerbook06