Marshall Co. & Coach Johnson Future

dogcrazy

leave the coaching situation alone in Marshall County...these boys have been through enough this year.

I think Coach Johnson has the talent on his team to pull off a number of wins for the remainder of the season. My question was focused on that the Tiger powers that be seem to have a itchy trigger finger when it comes to a mediocre season and there coach.

This AMAZES me. Those of you who have sons of the team that played for coach mac for at least one year ask them this.......find out just how much the begged and whined to get mac away from the team and then begged and whined to get WJ on the team. Not 3 years later and we are already talking about doing away with him? Whats up with that? It ALL boils down to if the BOYS show up to play or not on friday night. Yea coaching can have an influence but after a win we dont say GOOD JOB COACH. You got it done for us. WRONG! Its the players that do the job and the players that get it done. WJ is coaching the way he knows how to, and not ALL of it is his fault that the team isnt getting the job done. A coach doesnt win a state championship, the TEAM does. Its like that in any sport. WJ's play calling isnt whats making us all want to do away with him. Its the fact that MC isnt going to go undefeated and win a state championship. Compare MC to the better 3A programs in the state. Is there any comparison? Maybe MC just doesnt have the talent to be what every fan in the stands wants them to be. I give it to the players on the team, they bust there butts every friday night, but maybe they just dont have it.

Edited by MCLefty