Top JV AND freshman teams in East TN

rebel9db

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone has watched a DB JV game then there is no doubt. beating teams bny 44-0 and 41-0 it's just been Massacre...DB has a very strong Sophmore class comming up to play as JR. this year. Brad Baker and Bateman at LB. Rogan RB, Tyler Brown at WR and Dog and lastly Sterling Thrope at CB....it's going to look good next year for DB...already had two teams cancel on them to play...COUGHsouthCOUGH hope no one else bails out...it's going to be a good rest of the season for DB JV!

Roll Tribe Roll

Edited by Contender

If anyone has watched a DB JV game then there is no doubt. beating teams bny 44-0 and 41-0 it's just been Massacre...DB has a very strong Sophmore class comming up to play as JR. this year. Brad Baker and Bateman at LB. Rogan RB, Tyler Brown at WR and Dog and lastly Sterling Thrope at CB....it's going to look good next year for DB...already had two teams cancel on them to play...COUGHsouthCOUGH hope no one else bails out...it's going to be a good rest of the season for DB JV!

Roll Tribe Roll

DB won those games by that much and they didn't even have justin sylvester because he is playing varsity.

there werent any controversial calls in the 1st quarter

you're right, bc there weren't any refs for calls to be had. I'd say he was referring to that part in there not being refs during the 1st, thus no calls could be made that perhaps should've been. The other part would be the amazing simultaneous catch call that they gave to West's defense. Yes, look that one up in your rule book. Anyways, don't hate me cause I wasn't there. Just going off of what one of the players parents said.