Tullahoma at Shelbyville

mjuhb

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to see the game and Shelbyville pretty much dominated.. Was 3

0 at half. Kayla Warren scored from a nice cross early in 1st half. Second goal on a corner which bounced around until someone puched it in and the third goal I'm not quite sure what happened. the ball went strait up in the air in front of the goal and the goalie was pushed up and the ball just bounced into the goal behind her.

Shelbyville is the regular season district champs.

its basicially like this shelbyville deserved too win they just took us to the wood shed

but i have 2 complaints(and not about the game in general)

1 we started out with 2 ref's than 10 minutes later we had 3 i hope neal didn't pay the guy who was lait

2 the tullahoma fan base was me and about 23 parents shelbyville had unbelievable fan support tonight(tailgate party/picnic senior night)tullahoma could a lesson on how too support team team other than football

after senior night program and seeing all the shelbyville girls hugging the seniors and crying i said to myself they will come out pumped and if we don't survive the 1st 10 minutes we're screwed and thats what happened

tullahoma was out faned out maned out gunned and out everthing

Edited by mjuhb

its basicially like this shelbyville deserved too win they just took us to the wood shed

but i have 2 complaints(and not about the game in general)

1 we started out with 2 ref's than 10 minutes later we had 3 i hope neal didn't pay the guy who was lait

2 the tullahoma fan base was me and about 23 parents shelbyville had unbelievable fan support tonight(tailgate party/picnic senior night)tullahoma could a lesson on how too support team team other than football

after senior night program and seeing all the shelbyville girls hugging the seniors and crying i said to myself they will come out pumped and if we don't survive the 1st 10 minutes we're screwed and thats what happened

tullahoma was out faned out maned out gunned and out everthing

Glad to see such good support for the young ladies. Great night...great atmosphere.

After seeing the fan base last night, and the over all support from the High School and the Community (I think we had 400+ come through the gate...), I have to retract my previous statement. The fans were back, the stands were rocking, and everything was possitive. No numbers being called out, no insults, just a good ol long sought after win from the Shelbyville crew against Tullahoma.

I think Neal needs to lock those Softball bleachers in the soccer area and not let them go.... Last night proved that they can get filled easily.

MJUHB... after seeing what I saw last night, I don't think that Tullahoma could stay in the top 15. I think that they will have a hard time against Riverdale also. I'll predict 3-1 Riverdale on that one.

Edited by SoccerFromTheNorth

After seeing the fan base last night, and the over all support from the High School and the Community (I think we had 400+ come through the gate...), I have to retract my previous statement. The fans were back, the stands were rocking, and everything was possitive. No numbers being called out, no insults, just a good ol long sought after win from the Shelbyville crew against Tullahoma.

I think Neal needs to lock those Softball bleachers in the soccer area and not let them go.... Last night proved that they can get filled easily.

MJUHB... after seeing what I saw last night, I don't think that Tullahoma could stay in the top 15. I think that they will have a hard time against Riverdale also. I'll predict 3-1 Riverdale on that one.

Great post Hearing some of Tullahoma's scores I would have to agree with you about staying top 15. Unless they bring their game come tournament time I don't see it happening. But again who knows Tullahoma always does play well post season. They may have a hard time against Riverdale but I'm predicting T-town comes out on top. Two reasons...1)more expierience and 2)I don't believe Riverdale has any depth at all. Tullahoma will definitely be stronger off the bench which I do believe can pull it out for them as long as they come ready to play.

Great post Hearing some of Tullahoma's scores I would have to agree with you about staying top 15. Unless they bring their game come tournament time I don't see it happening. But again who knows Tullahoma always does play well post season. They may have a hard time against Riverdale but I'm predicting T-town comes out on top. Two reasons...1)more expierience and 2)I don't believe Riverdale has any depth at all. Tullahoma will definitely be stronger off the bench which I do believe can pull it out for them as long as they come ready to play.

Tullahoma has a couple key players injured, which doesn't make them worse, it just makes their bench short. While seeing both teams play, neither one has much of a scoring strength, but Riverdale is pretty quick, and they'll get around a young Tullahoma defense. We'll see how close each of us are come game time.

Tullahoma has a couple key players injured, which doesn't make them worse, it just makes their bench short. While seeing both teams play, neither one has much of a scoring strength, but Riverdale is pretty quick, and they'll get around a young Tullahoma defense. We'll see how close each of us are come game time.

Just my opinion..it'll be a good game either way and I know I'm anxious to see it.