Jackson County Football

ruckus42

Well I guess everyone in Jackson is tickled to death to have two wins. It must be like winning the Super Bowl!! I hope everyone is happy with Coach Russell and the job he's doing because the winning is over. This week will be a beating beyond belief. I know you guys are happy to be hearing from me again. Celebrate! celebrate! all you can because you will be back to your old ways beginning this Friday. THE BLUE DEVILS ARE DEAD!!!

The PROGRAM IS STILL DEAD!!!

HIYD- Figure it out devil fans!!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess everyone in Jackson is tickled to death to have two wins. It must be like winning the Super Bowl!! I hope everyone is happy with Coach Russell and the job he's doing because the winning is over. This week will be a beating beyond belief. I know you guys are happy to be hearing from me again. Celebrate! celebrate! all you can because you will be back to your old ways beginning this Friday. THE BLUE DEVILS ARE DEAD!!!

Get off their case. It takes time to turn a program around that had gotten to that point. Gary Rankin went 0-10 in his first season at Smith County. The team shows signs of improvement. If that happens every year, it will make things different for them. Give the new coaches a chance.

I watched Jackson County play at Upperman. They looked like they were a better team but they made a lot of mistakes. Fumbles dropped passes ect. If they can get that sorted out they might challenge a little better in 4-2a. But they have a long wasy to go before they can be in the same leage as say Smith County or even Westmoreland.

I watched Jackson County play at Upperman. They looked like they were a better team but they made a lot of mistakes. Fumbles dropped passes ect. If they can get that sorted out they might challenge a little better in 4-2a. But they have a long wasy to go before they can be in the same leage as say Smith County or even Westmoreland.

I agree big guy. They are not as bad as last year. It will take some time considering how bad they were last year.

Get off there back...come on...Around basketball season you won't have much to say will ya!?!?!