North VS Central

recruitguru

I tell you what I am really dissappointed that Central played the way they did by all the cheap shots as well as the referees not calling them. They took out cookie and should have been penalized and werent, they were punching Actons knees with their fists when they had him down, stomped on hands, punched Summey in his knees at end of game, just total cheap shots, I know football is rough but allowing those kids to cheap shot people in order to take them out of the game is bullcrap, No wonder. But thats all I am gonna say. You do need coaches over there. Teach some discipline. :(

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yup, have to say it, but we get stuck with bad refs everywhere we go and always nasty games except with yall and Volunteer wasnt too awful bad or Crockett, usually Central, Johnson County and South, Tennessee High. But all in all Boone game was a darned clean game. Kudos to your kids and their sportsmanship in that game. Mine was a little hiny at the end of it, but he got told about it. lol B)

Has Boone been the only team that has not played North dirty?

No, outside a little thing that happened with Betsy,everybody has played physical but clean.Like Waco said,this was typical of Central.But tonight was way overboard and even disgusting.I've played and seen alot of football in my life,but i've never seen anything like tonight.Congrads goes to Acton the kicker on his record tying field goal from 42 yards out..... B) Outside that and the opening drive North did not look good at all tonight.

Losing Cookie really shook them up Backinblack as well as all the underhandedness going on. You should see some of the kids hands and knees and crap from all the cheap crap going on. They lost focus when they lost Cookie. They are a tight bunch and were really worried about him.

Update: Cooke in the cast room at hospital, dont know anything other than that at the moment.

Edited by recruitguru

Losing Cookie really shook them up Backinblack as well as all the underhandedness going on. You should see some of the kids hands and knees and crap from all the cheap crap going on. They lost focus when they lost Cookie. They are a tight bunch and were really worried about him.

Update: Cooke in the cast room at hospital, dont know anything other than that at the moment.

Update on COOKIE.......... Just got a call from Haley. She said they did an x-ray in the ER. No broken bones. But, they have referred him to the othropedic MD. Cookie has gone home with knee wrapped. He is on pain meds and anti-inflamitory meds. ER Dr. and trainer say most likely that he has torn his ACL. Haley also reports Summey with swelling in his knee.

Edited by raidermom90