North VS Central

recruitguru

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing Cookie really shook them up Backinblack as well as all the underhandedness going on. You should see some of the kids hands and knees and crap from all the cheap crap going on. They lost focus when they lost Cookie. They are a tight bunch and were really worried about him.

Update: Cooke in the cast room at hospital, dont know anything other than that at the moment.

I know that, everybody likes cookie and he was a leader for this team.But to get to the next level, you have to play to your potential every week.They had a huge door open for them tonight as far as the playoff picture goes and almost blowed it.They have a team that should be battling for the title, not just a playoff spot.There not that far behind TH, SS they should be 3-0 in con. play.They need to be focused and motivated every week.The good thing was they did win and there still in pretty good shape.

I tell you what I am really dissappointed that Central played the way they did by all the cheap shots as well as the referees not calling them. They took out cookie and should have been penalized and werent, they were punching Actons knees with their fists when they had him down, stomped on hands, punched Summey in his knees at end of game, just total cheap shots, I know football is rough but allowing those kids to cheap shot people in order to take them out of the game is bullcrap, No wonder. But thats all I am gonna say. You do need coaches over there. Teach some discipline. :(

Maybe your cow bell ringing distracted the referees???

I bet your son loves that......!

:ph34r:

Edited by worlhead

You know what go somewhere, I ring my bell because literally our fans are horrible. You go to gate city or any where else and they are loud and ringing bells and airhorns. My son doesnt have a problem with my bell and if any one else does you know what, Its a free flipping country bud, you have already ticked me off once dont get me going again, I dont know who you are but dont think I will back off when it comes to my boys. And BackinBlack I am really surprised at you. I need say no more. Its football people, its supposed to be loud to distract the other teams, whorl or whoever you are look it up in the dictionary or something. You know what Texas Fans would eat you people alive around here. Thats why they have super winning programs down, there, Anyone ever been to a MARYVILLE game to hear what it sounds like. Community Support in every way something totally unheard of in Bloomingdale and yeah I dont care who I make mad but week after week, year after year I sit in those stands and watch people play pattycake, get a new recipe, talk about other people instead of clapping and yelling for their team.Community Support at DB ToTal and you wonder. :ph34r: So you know what go and just find another thread to pick on someone or be useful because I dont back down, I just get wound up Dude. Those are my Boys.

Edited by recruitguru

You know what go somewhere, I ring my bell because literally our fans are horrible. You go to gate city or any where else and they are loud and ringing bells and airhorns. My son doesnt have a problem with my bell and if any one else does you know what, Its a free flipping country bud, you have already ticked me off once dont get me going again, I dont know who you are but dont think I will back off when it comes to my boys. And BackinBlack I am really surprised at you. I need say no more. Its football people, its supposed to be loud to distract the other teams, whorl or whoever you are look it up in the dictionary or something. You know what Texas Fans would eat you people alive around here. Thats why they have super winning programs down, there, Anyone ever been to a MARYVILLE game to hear what it sounds like. Community Support in every way something totally unheard of in Bloomingdale and yeah I dont care who I make mad but week after week, year after year I sit in those stands and watch people play pattycake, get a new recipe, talk about other people instead of clapping and yelling for their team.Community Support at DB ToTal and you wonder. :D So you know what go and just find another thread to pick on someone or be useful because I dont back down, I just get wound up Dude. Those are my Boys.

I don't belive that I've ever heard a cow bell at a DB game and we seem to have alot of local support!

and for you to tell me to go to another thread....... didn't you come on to the DB thread and start all of this??

:D

I agree some of the plays last night were questionable. Not just by Central though,however, the play on Logan Cook was not a penalty. Michael Crowder drove him back and pancaked him,it was a clean block. I'm sorry to hear that someone was twisting ankles at the bottom of piles and such,but there was things like that going on from both ends. I feel bad for the center but I think he was alright,and none of our players were intentionally looking to injure someone. If a team is taking a knee, the defensive line is supposed to try and get low and knock the center into the quarterback,that is what the d-line was trying to do. It was a good win for North, congrats to you all, I hope Cook is alright, but lay off. It's not like Central is a bunch of convicts

Edited by megahops24

CONGRATULATIONS COUGARS for keeping the perfect season alive this past friday night. Looks like Sercey isnt the man for the job. Guess Central is gonna have the perfect season after changing coaches. Had me worried there for a minute. :lol:

Well I guess central doesnt have to worry about a win this friday because they are playing Johnson County. Longhorns are looking good this year and I can see a shutout for the "Central Clowns" this week.

1) What is a worlhead? .....

2) Its a football game stupid, cowbells are cool

3) I think you might bite off more than you can chew here

4) I don't really believe your a DB fan

1) My name!

2) I'm stupid??? Just because you don't agree???

3)Is that a threat??

4) 1991 .... look me up!