Mo-West @ Boone

randy3116

I think this game showed a lot of what Boone is capable of when they are clicking. The JC Press said it right, Boone could have been capable of a lot of great things in this game, but didn't in a few key moments. Mo West did do the great things that were needed to win the game and they came out on top.

Boone is capable of playing just as good as any of the "powerhouse" teams in the conference. Again, congrats to the Trojans on the win and the Blazers should keep their heads up. This week is over, Volunteer is on the horizon. Learn something from this loss and you will become an even better team for the next three weeks of the season.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next time could you possibly turn the heat on.

We tried to heat things up with a fireworks display, but y'all only let us shoot them once, lol!

Seriously, glad you enjoyed the visit to Gray. It's a nice little place. All the MoWest fans I talked to were very nice and friendly (before and after you beat us).

By the way, that linebacker, #44, was a hoss. One of the funniest sights I saw all night was when Sharp rolled out to pass for Boone, and #44 was coming after him, so Mitch Masters, our tough but vertically-challenged fullback was trying to block him in the backfield. He hit him, but got run over, then grabbed at him but missed, then pretty much did a backwards handstand just to get in his way and slow him down a little. That's one big, fast guy. He's so big that in the first half he tackled one of our running backs, and you couldn't even see any running back sticking out from under him................................

By the way, that linebacker, #44, was a hoss. One of the funniest sights I saw all night was when Sharp rolled out to pass for Boone, and #44 was coming after him, so Mitch Masters, our tough but vertically-challenged fullback was trying to block him in the backfield. He hit him, but got run over, then grabbed at him but missed, then pretty much did a backwards handstand just to get in his way and slow him down a little. That's one big, fast guy. He's so big that in the first half he tackled one of our running backs, and you couldn't even see any running back sticking out from under him................................

#44 is JJ Sims...He's a great player and a great guy. Also, he was back at school at 6 AM this morning to go to Cookeville for a forensics tournament. He's very well rounded and a great player.

NO, you are wrong. You are zoned for either east or west.l No crossing.

Agreed, most counties now have it set up so that if you live at such and such address, you have to go to the school in your district.

If someone wants to go to a certain school bad enough, there are ways for them to go. A kid who lived in Gray swore up and down he would never go to Boone, so he went to Science Hill and South (pansy couldn't kept thinking he was better than everyone, and his crappy athletic career in high school proved it) without having to pay tuition. How you ask? His father knew someone who built houses and used one of the addresses that the man had. There are ways to get around it if someone wants to bad enough.

I lived in Sulphur Springs, went to Boones Creek Elementary and Gray. They didn't monitor stuff like that 12 years ago, but now they make sure kids go to the corret school.

Again, I'm not pointing fingers at Boone or Mo West/East or any other school in the state. If someone wants to go somewhere bad enough, they'll get there.

That doesnt make it balance out. I would just like to now how lopsided the yardage was

I know it does not balance out. I was making fun at your pitiful attempt to be a flaming troll. MoWest had 10 penalties and Boone had 8. That's not very lopsided if you ask me.

Edited by mikey65

I know it does not balance out. I was making fun at your pitiful attempt to be a flaming troll. MoWest had 10 penalties and Boone had 8. That's not very lopsided if you ask me.

I think it is hard to blame the refs for West ineffectiveness in the first half. We did have some long plays called back and like all West supporters I was extremely upset. The truth is that Boone came out ready to play and we were a little flat. Both defenses did a fantastic job in the first half and Boone's offense was amazing. However, the second half was all West and Boone seemed a little flat. I expected more scoring from both teams, but our defense was very impressive when they needed to be.