RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

region champs since 92.... havn't lost a region game since 95...that's 10 years...i don't mean to brag but that is awhile

2000 Riverdale 27 Oakland 36 .....Be glad that we were in different regions that yr.

1998 Riverdale 7 Oakland 26 Quarter Finals

I know these are in the past, but we are proud of this and no one else in our region can claim 2 wins over RHS during their dominance in the state.

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

riverdale stinks they wont be able to handle smyrna wr's and scott thomas will be owned with the horrible o line of rhs......tim grove CANT handle the pressure... d wise the db;s are too young to stand with wilks......the full back/linebacker chad hunter is overrated all talk about him

we stink :ph34r: why are u the only one that thinks that.......terrible o-line yea i know rushing for 475 and seekms like everytime scott throws it its a td yea your right that is terrible :thumb: your right he is overated i guess thats why he has been starting for 3 years

on the front it just say rhs vs shs fri oct 13th or w/e, and on the back it has a half warrior face and half jason mask and it sayd friday october 13th, rest in peace forever....it's pretty sweet

That is so lame dude.....Go DAWGZ.....Superman prevails!

I don't know why you keep trying to make this about me and Gallatin.

I have tried to make two points in this thread.

1)Riverdale is better and will win this game because they play defense and Smyrna does not.

2)Smyrna posters on here like to run their mouths (and have done so in this thread and others all year long- i.e.-"SMyrna-Siegal this could get ugly) but have never actually backed it up in a game that matters.

82cat, if you want to take a run at Gallatin jump on over to one of those threads. If you want to talk about the impending doom that awaits your Bulldogs, stay in this one.

And if you think I'm "toting Riverdale's jock" then why do most of them have me on their "ignore" list? Because I give them a hard time when I need to.

I do believe this is the thread you decided to show your riverdale love on.

Smyrna doesn't play gallatin or hunters lane and I don't have a crush on either of them like you do riverdale so I have nothing to say about that period.

this year is no different from others, smyrna gets exposed as pretenders instead of contenders

b]this year is no different [/b] from others, smyrna gets exposed as pretenders instead of contenders

b]this year is no different [/b] from others, smyrna gets exposed as pretenders instead of contenders

talk about the impending doom that awaits your Bulldogs

no ones impressed with riverdale

Cat, I'm helping you out with your quotes.

You can thank me later.