When that spear hits he ground at SHS. it bc RHS field

Spear will NOT hit the ground as it does NOT travel. :thumb:

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now....take a look at this post .......Bdogg......cover your lil tracks a bit better. Also if you want to try to talk like a kid......then make sure you erase your previous posts. Otherwise, when they are searched they show that you are educated, and not a player much less from Smyrna. Very cheap////and sour grapes and we both know why.

You are from RIVERDALE....just like I said....here is just ONE example of an old post of yours:

This may not be news, but I personally saw David Watson at Riverdale today talking with Mr. Nolan. Does anyone know if he is a candidate? He is after all a Rankin disciple.

Forum: Football: Classes 4A-5A-DII · Post Preview: #826016773 · Replies: 99 · Views: 3,371

BDogg

Manager

Group: Guests

Member No.: 95,190

So why were you at Riverdale to personally see Watson when the coaching search was on?? Drop the charade.........I am getting really tired of your IDS and busting you. PS....there are more posts that I have saved in case you go back and try to erase them now. I encourage folk to seacrh his past posts and you will see what I already figured out before I even had to look. This dude has NOTHING to do with Smyrna. But.....if Coach A catches wind of this....

Time to RETIRE this ID along with your others.

Edited by 2priceless

Where is ol' Bdog at now.. someone busted you.. why would someone do that.. he must have NO time on his hands just sit at home after school on the computer all night.. Players and fans pay no attention to what this :thumb: person has to say.. Did anyone see the thing on FOX 17 tonight.. the interviewed #77 Williams #2 Gray and Coach Shad and also I saw Goree (sp?) for the 1st time and he is a BEAST..!! gonna be a great game and every one better bundle up its gonna be cold..

Where is ol' Bdog at now.. someone busted you.. why would someone do that.. he must have NO time on his hands just sit at home after school on the computer all night.. Players and fans pay no attention to what this :thumb: person has to say.. Did anyone see the thing on FOX 17 tonight.. the interviewed #77 Williams #2 Gray and Coach Shad and also I saw Goree (sp?) for the 1st time and he is a BEAST..!! gonna be a great game and every one better bundle up its gonna be cold..

yea they interviewed grove and verge i thought too.... they all were on camera at practice, i missed it what was said?

Man thought i was going to stay off here but had to post this one

First off BDogg your a joke :thumb: a real big one

and as for sonney being better than BJ wrong

as for that horrible line of smyrnas that let ravenwood spend the night in there backfield and they have nothing on our returning d-line good luck blocking them

and u can say the purple rain will fall but OLsonney wont be able to let it cause he will be busy trying not to hit the ground all night

oh and please get off rods jock :lol:

oh and copme on u lost to ravenwood :lol:

but im begging u not to disappear after this game cause everyone will be looking for u but i bet u wont be getting on here and run your mouth after u will disappear till next year lol

smyrna = overated ravenwood proved that

Bdogg = a joke

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Man thought i was going to stay off here but had to post this one

First off BDogg your a joke :thumb: a real big one

and as for sonney being better than BJ wrong

as for that horrible line of smyrnas that let ravenwood spend the night in there backfield and they have nothing on our returning d-line good luck blocking them

and u can say the purple rain will fall but OLsonney wont be able to let it cause he will be busy trying not to hit the ground all night

oh and please get off rods jock :lol:

oh and copme on u lost to ravenwood :lol:

but im begging u not to disappear after this game cause everyone will be looking for u but i bet u wont be getting on here and run your mouth after u will disappear till next year lol

smyrna = overated ravenwood proved that

Bdogg = a joke

Dude, Bdogg goes to your school.. EVERYONE acts like Riverdale hasn't loss either..

Battle of the lines in this game. If Smyrna wins that battle on both sides then Smyrna WILL win. For Riverdale's DB's are NOT "messing" with Rodriguez, nor Sonny. Put pressure on Sonny, but don't think he is like Peyton in the pocket. He will break on you. Smyrna stop the run and keep their D-Line out of the backfield.

Riverdale's D-Line against LaVergne wasn't great. If Smyrna blocks and causes havic in the backfield, then what a game it will be...