RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

Bdogg......that is exactly what Watson says at Siegel......looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Is he your hero or something?

The Playmaker or Playfaker??

That is what I like about Coach A. He doesn't promote a player or two as superstars. He tries to spread it all around and show a TEAM effort.

That is one thing I have always hated in the past about Riverdale and Smyrna......promoting a few kids as the headliners.

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will have to say that riverdale has a mediocre offense, but their defense has nobody that we fear at Smyrna. Eugene Goree.....you have got to be kidding. He is big, and looks like Tarzan, but plays like Jane. Those little "smurf" defensive backs will look like the Titans db's covering T.O. when they go up against the Playmaker. The Purple Rain is going to destroy the little indians.

A mediocre offense? RHS offense is JUST as good as the smyrna offense in my opinion. It is very efficient. I think you'll find that the RHS D is also good, and definitely better than the Smyrna defense. Smyrna is a good team but I don't think they quite measure up to riverdale

Riverdale is just like jokeland......they are in living in the past. Riverdales's defense could not stop Lavergne! Their DB's will be toast for Sonny and the "Playmaker" Just keep it this in mind warriors, every dog has it's day.

ROD you and the word playmaker should not even be in the same quote. bc u are not no PLAYMAKER!!!!!

ROD you and the word playmaker should not even be in the same quote. bc u are not no PLAYMAKER!!!!!

Ha Ha the kid has been one of the playmakers since his Freshman year.. how could he not be when he is getting letters from all over the country.. And by the way Smyrna will spread it around to.. The can throw with Sonny run with #4 or #22.. this game will be all up to the O-Line of Smyrna.. if they block like they can then Smyrna has this one.. And everyone get of this Goree's (sp?) jock.. I havent heard much of him this year..

Wow. TO had 5 receptions for 88 yards against the Titans with no touchdowns. If the "playmaker" has a game like that, im sure RHS will take its "scars". And please with your awful analogies, they arent funny.

Let's see 5 receptions for 88 yards....that is what???? EIGHTEN YARDS A CATCH! Get real dude.

Bdogg......that is exactly what Watson says at Siegel......looks like Tarzan and plays like Jane. Is he your hero or something?

The Playmaker or Playfaker??

That is what I like about Coach A. He doesn't promote a player or two as superstars. He tries to spread it all around and show a TEAM effort.

That is one thing I have always hated in the past about Riverdale and Smyrna......promoting a few kids as the headliners.

2P don't hate on me. After we destroy riverdale we will take care the pretenders....jokeland.

Guest dare_2_dream

Let's see 5 receptions for 88 yards....that is what???? EIGHTEN YARDS A CATCH! Get real dude.

.. yeah your also talking about one of the best WRs in the NFL in TO, your talking about a high school kid in the "playfaker" is nothing special.

.. yeah your also talking about one of the best WRs in the NFL in TO, your talking about a high school kid in the "playfaker" is nothing special.

Everything is relative cat! The Playmaker will be dancing in the endzone come Friday night. Those tiny db's can't control him.

What are you one of those segul cross-country members? Don't hate on me because you are not as athletic. It is going to be a Dog-day afternoon at Robert L. Raikes stadium come Friday.

Guest dare_2_dream

What are you one of those segul cross-country members? Don't hate on me because you are not as athletic. It is going to be a Dog-day afternoon at Robert L. Raikes stadium come Friday.

Nope your way off on who I am. Afternoon, the game is played at night. And i bet your not a bit more athletic than my thumb on my right hand.