RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

Guest dare_2_dream

Let me tell you how cool you are because you spent 12.00 on a website to talk.. WOW..

He has spent more than $12.00 on here. And he has a lot more respect than you ever will.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me tell you how cool you are because you spent 12.00 on a website to talk.. WOW..

Well I am pretty sure that I know exactly who you are and why you have such animosity toward me . So now I shall run and go cry in my lil pillow all night long b/c I am so upset b/c you apparently do not like me. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH...

You were wrong . You jumped me w/o reading my whole post. I was bringing the topic back so folk could begin discussing the game. You aren't man enough to admit you were wrong. A typical reaction that I would expect from you. Lose your temper.......lash out....then sulk. Maybe I could get a lil APOLOGY letter now? HA

Well I am pretty sure that I know exactly who you are and why you have such animosity toward me . So now I shall run and go cry in my lil pillow all night long b/c I am so upset b/c you apparently do not like me. WAHHHHHHHHHHHH...

You were wrong . You jumped me w/o reading my whole post. I was bringing the topic back so folk could begin discussing the game. You aren't man enough to admit you were wrong. A typical reaction that I would expect from you. Lose your temper.......lash out....then sulk. Maybe I could get a lil APOLOGY letter now? HA

good luck getting that apology letter :P

truth. and in playoffs of 2004, after the score being 0-0 at half and riverdale going up by alot (final score 35-0), smyrna players out there started a fight to try and get riverdale players suspended for their next game because smyrna didnt have to worry about a next game :angry:

pretty sure that "dave" threw the first punches in that scuffle. but then again he didn't get thrown out. maybe it was because rankin ran out and got dave and hid him on the sideline. of course then again, that is the past and is over with. dave is scoring touchdowns for memphis now. i'll give him one thing, he was a superb athlete.

pretty sure that "dave" threw the first punches in that scuffle. but then again he didn't get thrown out. maybe it was because rankin ran out and got dave and hid him on the sideline. of course then again, that is the past and is over with. dave is scoring touchdowns for memphis now. i'll give him one thing, he was a superb athlete.

and im sure u know the exact story behind that to and if anyone from smyrna said anything

Ok everybody watch this will be the 1sy and the last time I ever do this.. I appoligize for being a ****.. I took that the wrong way.. But do you really know who I am..?

Guest dare_2_dream

Ok everybody watch this will be the 1sy and the last time I ever do this.. I appoligize for being a ****.. I took that the wrong way.. But do you really know who I am..?

He knows who just about everyone is on here, well it took him awhile to catch on to my id.. :lol:

He knows who just about everyone is on here, well it took him awhile to catch on to my id.. :thumb:

There must be something wrong with me. I spend precious little time trying to figure out who anybody is on here.

If that's what it takes to be normal I'll try harder. :lol:

BTW, Go Warriors!!!!

I think your post sums up why Riverdale has already got this game won. You guys in Smyrna think more about beating teams like Gallatin or Brentwood than actually winning playoff games and getting trophies. Riverdale acts like champs, Smyrna acts like wannabes.

Riverdale has already got this game won

can it be any clearer how everyone feels about this game