RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spear---good response! Count on them being the same Smyrna team, play hard, listen to them talk smack, and beat them on the scoreboard. Be a "bigger" team, shake hands and celebrate (in the locker room or the bus). Good luck for the rest of the season. I think Riverdale will win this game and go on to play for the gold ball.

:thumb: i sure hope so

Riverdale sends the "puppies" back to the pound. This could be a good shirt slogan. No charge if you want to use it Gregg.

Will 82cat hold Shawdons hand on the sidelines for suport while he loses yet another game to Riverdale? Cat, You "got" Rankin out , and still can't "cut" it.

Raikes needs new . Most of the staff has been replaced except for the HC. Wonder "WHO" the problem is?

I hope Blackman gets another shot at Riverdale. Bobby has rallied his troops and the Blaze will run wild the last 3 games to make the playoffs.

Bobby will get Titans Coach of the Week before Shawondsm does.

glad to see you back! I thought I had scared you off last week when you realized I knew who you were.

Your dad gum right I support smyrna footballl and its head coach and assistants in every way possible and always will. Shad has never done anyhting concerning smyrna football for me but I will do whatever I am asked to make Smyrna succesful in both time and raising money.

What a 2 faced back stabber you are if you don't like shad why don't you tell him to his face we both know you have the opportunity,you also see me fairly often instead of being 2 faced sorry things didn't work out and you are looking for someone to blame and can't get over it

coach shads record speaks for itself

Other tha riverdale ( and anyone that has beat them in region 4 5a speak up)

smyrna has not lost to another rutherford county team in 4 years

in the last 4 years smyrna has beat

lincoln county there twice

hendesonville 4 times in row

gallatin at gallatin

brentwood 2 out of the last 3

only 2 region losses (lebanon 04 wc 05)

once again once you take rankin and riverdale out of the mix ( and once again anybody that has won more than them go ahead and speak up)

NO ONE in the region is close

You know Riverdale does not even think this is a game

glad to see you back! I thought I had scared you off last week when you realized I knew who you were.

Your dad gum right I support smyrna footballl and its head coach and assistants in every way possible and always will. Shad has never done anyhting concerning smyrna football for me but I will do whatever I am asked to make Smyrna succesful in both time and raising money.

What a 2 faced back stabber you are if you don't like shad why don't you tell him to his face we both know you have the opportunity,you also see me fairly often instead of being 2 faced sorry things didn't work out and you are looking for someone to blame and can't get over it

coach shads record speaks for itself

Other tha riverdale ( and anyone that has beat them in region 4 5a speak up)

smyrna has not lost to another rutherford county team in 4 years

in the last 4 years smyrna has beat

lincoln county there twice

hendesonville 4 times in row

gallatin at gallatin

brentwood 2 out of the last 3

only 2 region losses (lebanon 04 wc 05)

once again once you take rankin and riverdale out of the mix ( and once again anybody that has won more than them go ahead and speak up)

NO ONE in the region is close

I think your post sums up why Riverdale has already got this game won. You guys in Smyrna think more about beating teams like Gallatin or Brentwood than actually winning playoff games and getting trophies. Riverdale acts like champs, Smyrna acts like wannabes.

[

I strongly disagree with that statement if our boys dont think this will be a game with smyrna picked to win the region there is somthing very wrong....i can assure you that the boys i have talked to have been looking forward to this game all year long this team (Smyrna) is the reason everyone thinks that the fall of Riverdale will be this year and they will lose their first region game since 95 trust me our boys knows what is on the line as well as our coaching staff just remember we are the ones with the bullseye on our chest and we have to bring it every game our RIVERDALE WARRIORS knows this is a game and will be prepared and will comeout fightin for the region championship

Sorry

that is always the company line but I guarantee you they have won this so many time in row ( and they all will tell you the exact number if you ask) that realistically they think it will be a walk in the park as does everyone else not associated with smyrna

read the post on her no one and I mean no one on here thinks smyrna has a chance period.

hey thats fine I sorta like the no one outside this locker room gives you a chance

in this game.

have no idea what the outcome will be but at least Smyrna has enough talent to be in the hunt.