RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone a little jealous because no one is on the Oakland thred.. dont worry bout this thread its not going anywhere anytime and if you dont want to see dont get on it..

Look, sir......I could care less about what you think about me or my team. My PLUS says I may travel wherever I choose on these boards. Maybe you should try it yourself and throw down the big $12.00. One less sack of Krystals. :lol:

I simply said that this thread was going to take off b/c of all the trash talk to come. Hard to believe it is already Week 8.

Edited by 2priceless

Someone a little jealous because no one is on the Oakland thred.. dont worry bout this thread its not going anywhere anytime and if you dont want to see dont get on it..

do you know why he even said "bump" lol...

he said the thread should TAKE OFF...not some one should take the thread off...nice job wise guy read more post less

ok look... i am seeing all this talk from riverdale fans and players that smyrna is talking and we need to shut up cause riverdale is just going to roll over us. first of all alot of riverdale fans and players are talkin more crap then smyrna... when has smyrna talked crap on the field i dont remember when our big guys have jumped around and talked trash to there opponent. what i see is team leaders talking to there own team getting them hyped up for every game.a team just cant go out on the field with no hype because then you will get steam rolled. im not trying to talk crap but riverdale you are the ones talkin all the crap. this game is just 5 days away and i know that i am ready. good luck to both teams****

are you joking? pretty sure last year when smyrna game to riverdales place rod was talking crap.. and the year before rod, johnson, and orona were all talking crap.. ive talked to all of those people and think they're cool people but they did talk crap and it proves that smyrna talks the talk but can never walk the walk

Guest dare_2_dream

Riverdale wins this one BUT not easily. Smyrna will be fired up and ready to play in this huge region matchup.

Riverdale 49 Smyrna 45 :D

Where is the defense in this game?

BUMP.....this thread should take off about now....

:D haha yes my intentions. drop bombs on 'em, but still, all of it is truth, truth is tuff for them i guess.

i want to get under smyrna posters skin. make them grit their teeth, spit on their monitors and break there keyboards :D

are you joking? pretty sure last year when smyrna game to riverdales place rod was talking crap.. and the year before rod, johnson, and orona were all talking crap.. ive talked to all of those people and think they're cool people but they did talk crap and it proves that smyrna talks the talk but can never walk the walk

truth. and in playoffs of 2004, after the score being 0-0 at half and riverdale going up by alot (final score 35-0), smyrna players out there started a fight to try and get riverdale players suspended for their next game because smyrna didnt have to worry about a next game :D

I do not see this game being near as high scoring as the games in the past. First off R'dale does NOT run up the score anymore. More importantly the offense they run now is not conducive to high scores. It is more grind it out, and time consuming. The only way I see it being high scoring is 'if' there is alot of mistakes and folks losing the ball to fumbles and interceptions.

Players need to keep their heads and NOT fight as they still have some games to play and neither team need to be without players due to suspensions.

Will the schools be selling tickets early? If so I need a couple!

Look, sir......I could care less about what you think about me or my team. My PLUS says I may travel wherever I choose on these boards. Maybe you should try it yourself and throw down the big $12.00. One less sack of Krystals. :lol:

I simply said that this thread was going to take off b/c of all the trash talk to come. Hard to believe it is already Week 8.

Let me tell you how cool you are because you spent 12.00 on a website to talk.. WOW..