RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

SCN08FearTheSpear

Guest dare_2_dream

Okay....I do believe rhs has been the king in the past, and for that I give my respect, but times change. dare....don't hate.....bowling is a good sport.

Im awful at bowling, even with bumpers, to be honest with you. Times do change, but this isnt the year for them to.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just like to read i don't want to get involved i need to stay focused i guess...but i just fires me up all the things people have to say..how do you know me?

Good.......don't respond to what Bdogg is saying even tho he really is NOT from Smyrna.

I have contacts everywhere......that is how I know. Don't worry, I won't out you.

Good.......don't respond to what Bdogg is saying even tho he really is NOT from Smyrna.

I have contacts everywhere......that is how I know. Don't worry, I won't out you.

Okay topee, I am glad you know where I am from. I can't wait to we open up a can on yo hopeless team.

na i don't care if anyone knows who i am....but still don't tell haha

Coach A doesn't like folk posting.....that much I know.....so don't worry.

Okay topee, I am glad you know where I am from. I can't wait to we open up a can on yo hopeless team.

Look, I am not worried .....Maybe I will make a shirt about YOU?? hahahahahahaha

When that spear hits he ground at SHS. it bc RHS field