DeKalb V. Upperman

Muffin_Man11

I sure hope upperman has improved because last everyone knows that DeKalb was a horrible team upperman is the only team that didnt blow them out (20-7) and this year DeKalb has showed improvment they even beat a team this year that beat them 47-7 last year i know it was only cannon co. but they beat them so if yall are honestly going to think it's going to be an easy win even though yall "beat yourself against montery" i guess you will just have to say yall beat yourselfs against DeKalb too

What exactly has changed from when you call DeKalb a "horrible team" unti now?

I'd like to know what has changed with the DeKalb Tigers.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What exactly has changed from when you call DeKalb a "horrible team" unti now?

I'd like to know what has changed with the DeKalb Tigers.

THey actually came toghther as a team and are beginning to trust each other now and coach steve had more thn 3 weeks with them unlike last year. I mean there still not a good team but there not horrible anymore they are a team on the rise

I sure hope upperman has improved because last everyone knows that DeKalb was a horrible team upperman is the only team that didnt blow them out (20-7) and this year DeKalb has showed improvment they even beat a team this year that beat them 47-7 last year i know it was only cannon co. but they beat them so if yall are honestly going to think it's going to be an easy win even though yall "beat yourself against montery" i guess you will just have to say yall beat yourselfs against DeKalb too

We won against cannon county last year. I love how you guys win one game in two seasons and talk about how much improved they are.

FATTYDADDY,

I do not know who you are, nor do i really care. But i know this because i have know Coach Brooks for a while, and he hates people, espcecially his own parents and players, on this website sturring up trouble. It is completely stupid some of the things that you say on here. If you are a true supporter of Upperman football and if you really and truely support your son you will shut up on here.

This is an awesome website that Coach Thompson and his moderators have going but people like you ruin it.

Coach Brooks i know has asked his players and families not to post on here, cause he did it when he was Cookeville.

So respect the man's wishes and DO NOT talk about your team on this site. These are 14-18 year old young men you are talking about. They do not deserve to have people talking about them and degrading their team on here. Coach does the best that he can with what he has.

I stand behind him, he is an awesome person and he loves the kids. Support him, whatever you do, support the man. He will develope your program into a winner, you must realize that there is more to football than just winning. The memories, relationships and countless other lessons learned. So take this lesson here FATTYDADDY, quite posting things about your team on here. SUPPORT THEM BY SHOWING UP ON FRIDAY NIGHTS AND CHEERING YOUR BUTT OFF, that is the best way to both support them and defend them.

KAADL

So

Dear KAADL...

If you have truly read my postings then you should have figured out by now that I do not take this stuff seriously. Most of what I post is just to get a rise out of sombody. I do not see the harm in posting about the team that I support. I have never intentionally singled any player or coach out. I think coach Brooks is an exellent coach and I support him 100% I know he is turning the program around and he also teaches his players the proper way to conduct themselfs. I have never in any way "stirred up trouble". Do you honstly think that the jawing that people do back and forth on this websight amounts to a hill of beans on the feild? I hope not. If I have offended anyone on this websight then I am sorry. But to appologise for posting about the team I support, never!!

We won against cannon county last year. I love how you guys win one game in two seasons and talk about how much improved they are.

I was talking about improvment from last year season not that they have only won one game in 2 years and yes you did win against cannon last year but that was last year its a different year but im not saying yall are bad because i will probably pick upperman over cannon anyways but i was just saying DeKalb is a improving team

Here is something to look at it might not mean much... Dekalb beat cannon 21-7 and cannon lost to jackson county 13-12 and upperman beat jackson county 45-6 like i said it dosnt mean a thing its who ever is ready to show up friday night.... cant wait...... and who are they starting at qb? and what happen to the other one

Here is something to look at it might not mean much... Dekalb beat cannon 21-7 and cannon lost to jackson county 13-12 and upperman beat jackson county 45-6 like i said it dosnt mean a thing its who ever is ready to show up friday night.... cant wait...... and who are they starting at qb? and what happen to the other one

ok you made a point with those other games but your right its who shows up friday night and as far as the QB i heard they was starting the freshman and moved the former one out to WR