DeKalb V. Upperman

Muffin_Man11

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually i do think DeKalb could play with them teams and i know it dont count but DeKalb did play montery in the preseason and won 31-0

Maybe DeKalb Co. will decide to play Smith Co. next year. Im sure it will be a close game as it always has been. ;) Come on guys, If nothing else its a cash cow for you guys to play us. Who else will fill the visitors side at DeKalb?

Fan(who would rather go to DeKalb than Knoxville)

Maybe DeKalb Co. will decide to play Smith Co. next year. Im sure it will be a close game as it always has been. ;) Come on guys, If nothing else its a cash cow for you guys to play us. Who else will fill the visitors side at DeKalb?

Fan(who would rather go to DeKalb than Knoxville)

I would much rather go to Dekalb than Knoxville, but Dekalb won't play us.

DeKalb would get trucked by either Smith or Gordonsville. I mean trucked hard.

And your sayin uperman wouldnt get trucked by pearl cohn,Station Camp,Greenbriar,Warren County,and at the beginning of the year i would say it would be a good game but watertown is also pretty good so i dont know how that game would turn out if upperman played them but i would rather take my chances with DeKalb hanging with smith and gordonville rather than upperman hanging with pearl cohn and station camp

The have only lost to Westmorland,Smith county, and Gordonsville. They got beat by Montery also but they beat themselfs in that game dont know what happend. They were tied with Westmorland going into the half and should have one that one so the only two teams that really outplayed them were Smith County and Gordonsville. If you think Dekalb can even think about playing with either of those two teams you are sadly mistaken. They won against Clay county and Jackson county by huge margin's. You say Dekalb has improved... We shall see Friday, but yes Upperman has improved as much as they are saying and probably more.

First of all it is Monterey, and second of all don't tell me a story about how upperman played in the game against Monterey. They got beat, and I promise you if they played again Friday night they would get beat again. Monterey had a lot to do with all the mistakes that upperman made. However, if it makes you guys feel better to claim you beat yourself then keep on making excuses for your team. The last time I checked you have been beaten badly by 2 single A teams, so i don't understand how everyone can keep saying how improved the bees are.

First of all it is Monterey, and second of all don't tell me a story about how upperman played in the game against Monterey. They got beat, and I promise you if they played again Friday night they would get beat again. Monterey had a lot to do with all the mistakes that upperman made. However, if it makes you guys feel better to claim you beat yourself then keep on making excuses for your team. The last time I checked you have been beaten badly by 2 single A teams, so i don't understand how everyone can keep saying how improved the bees are.

You are very lucky that they dont play this Friday or Monterey would get beat. Most of the fumble's that happend in that game had to do with us not having our starting center. I think we had somthing like six fumble's on the center QB exchange. We gave you the ball five times inside your 20 yard line. The worst team in the state can go twenty yards.

FattyDaddy I have to agree with Wildcat11. I was at the Monterey and Upperman game. You just could not handle #5. He ran through you guys like you were standing still. I also remember #45 hitting your QB and forcing a fumble, I also saw your QB toss a ball to your TB who was hit and fumbled. So i know at least two of the five turnovers were forced. I also know that Monterey is playing a lot better now than they were when they beat you. You guys also only had about 50 yards of total offense until the only scoring drive you had. Your team just got outplayed and it is as simple as that. Make all the excuses you want to, but that is the bottem line.

You are very lucky that they dont play this Friday or Monterey would get beat. Most of the fumble's that happend in that game had to do with us not having our starting center. I think we had somthing like six fumble's on the center QB exchange. We gave you the ball five times inside your 20 yard line. The worst team in the state can go twenty yards.

As long as your making excusses whats the one for that 85 yds of off. Upperman had against Monterey. I know Monterey's D had nothing to do with it.

Just remeber!

Talk is cheap!! What's on the scoreboard means alot more than what's on the message board!

Anyway my prediction Upperman 20 Dekalb 7

How did this become a Monterey Upperman thread? Any way we will have to wait until next year to settle that discussion. This week however Dekalb will see how much more they need to improve.

Probably when you said Upperman beat themselves against Monterey. Been the same story for three years now. Tired of hearing it.

Still hope you guys win! Good luck

I sure hope upperman has improved because last everyone knows that DeKalb was a horrible team upperman is the only team that didnt blow them out (20-7) and this year DeKalb has showed improvment they even beat a team this year that beat them 47-7 last year i know it was only cannon co. but they beat them so if yall are honestly going to think it's going to be an easy win even though yall "beat yourself against montery" i guess you will just have to say yall beat yourselfs against DeKalb too