Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

if some scott high players like josh terry, steven kries, josey chambers, jared sexton, josh jeffers, and chase slaven i'm sure if they went to oneida they would all be stars on that team right now and they could actually have an offense then

Hey you know what TB maybe you guys just need to worry about beating Fulton, AE, AC, and Catholic. Do you hear Oneida players getttin on here sayin if Justin Terry, Adam Jeffers, Zach Lambert, Arron Buttram, Travis Morgan, Clint Keeton, And the rest of that D went to Scott maybe they would have a defense and keep people from scorin 50. NO! cause Oneida respects scott way more than they do oneida. I know of Oneida players that tell scott boys good luck hope you win. So TB keep stuff to yourself and get off here and go practice and be a better player..

For the other replies on Tweaking The "O"

Oneida needs to come out some games spread gun and air it out a little bit. Right out of the gate. Then get in that T and mash them in the mouth with those punishing backs. So I guess in other words show some speed with your skill players and make plays get them a little tired then hitem with the T! Thats just my opinion.

Out!

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey you know what TB maybe you guys just need to worry about beating Fulton, AE, AC, and Catholic. Do you hear Oneida players getttin on here sayin if Justin Terry, Adam Jeffers, Zach Lambert, Arron Buttram, Travis Morgan, Clint Keeton, And the rest of that D went to Scott maybe they would have a defense and keep people from scorin 50. NO! cause Oneida respects scott way more than they do oneida. I know of Oneida players that tell scott boys good luck hope you win. So TB keep stuff to yourself and get off here and go practice and be a better player..

Oneida needs to come out some games spread gun and air it out a little bit. Right out of the gate. Then get in that T and mash them in the mouth with those punishing backs. So I guess in other words show some speed with your skill players and make plays get them a little tired then hitem with the T! Thats just my opinion.

Out!

I like the way you think :lol:

Out!

oh yeah i'm sure if one of those player came to scott high they would probably quit after being hit by one of the teams in our region i'm sure they would give up and quit and for your info i am not a player

Edited by tommyb

Oneida needs to come out some games spread gun and air it out a little bit. Right out of the gate. Then get in that T and mash them in the mouth with those punishing bac ks. So I guess in other words show some speed with your skill players and make plays get them a little tired then hitem with the T! Thats just my opinion.

Out!

ringer i agree with ya i mean who cares if one of us went up there and played cause we got LA this week and we have to win this game.. boys lets just focus at the task at hand.. lets quit talkin about ohs and shs thats a bunch of crap and just worry about your own teams and who u got to play that week :thumb:

oh yeah i'm sure if one of those player came to scott high they would probably quit after being hit by one of the teams in our region i'm sure they would give up and quit and for your info i am not a player

Ok......If you are not a player then how do you know what it is like to get hit by someone in Scott High's region?

If you used to play then you still don't know what it is like out there this year now do ya?

I haven't been to all the games this year, but about how many screen passes have we thrown? A simple wide receiver screen is about the easiest throw a QB can make, he isn't necessarilly getting chased by a bunch of D lineman and with a broken tackle and some good blocking it could go for six. With the talent in our receiving corps we have got to find some way to get them involved. Or even a circle route out of the slot with the outside receiver blocking. We need easy throws for the QBs to build confidence so why dont we give them any?