Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

I think that Oneida has a chance in this one. Friday wasnt a good game for the indians. They couldnt really get anything goin on D. I think the Indians will come out ready for this one. Oneida's D will show up and i think that if the QB's show up and give the ball to lambert (like punisher said) they could take this one.

Oneida 22

Harriman 20

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember when Harriman was an easy win for the Indians. Those days seem so far away. In 2004 we rolled in thinking we would blast them and we barely got away with a win when their QB fumbled on their last drive. That's when I knew they were going to be real good, and two years later they aren't that easy win. It's hard for me to pick against Oneida, but they seem to overmatched to win this one...

younce just needs to get the ball down a little the tribe needs to work on a short passing game get the ball in the hands of lambert and co. and let those boys make plays mix in the run ,which by the way, is doin' allright and keep harrimans explosive o on the sideline. GO BIG ORANGE!!! :thumb:

Last night they tried to get the ball to lambert, it ended in him dropping a touchdown pass inside the 5 yard line, and the other was picked. Though the interception wasnt his fault, the TD pass hit him right in the hands. Oneida has no one to finish a drive, nor do they have anyone that can run a drive to begin with.

Harriman 26

Oneida 0

Apparently you don't know anything about football. If you get the ball to Lambert he will make a play for you. He did drop a pass at the end of the game friday night but the game was already over. I know you play the entire 48 min. but sometimes you lose your concentration when you are not given an opportunity to make a play the entire night.

TL is a great coach but he cannot work magic every night so at some point the offense is going to have to hold up their end of the bargain.

jhw, you are dumb.....ignorant.......stupid.......! Feel free to fill in any other words that come to mind here. A Tony Lambert coached defense will not give up 58 points in a four quarter football game. Which makes your prediction dumb...stupid

well you get the idea. ;)

Kazam

hey kaz special teams cost us 12 points fri.night. I don't think a tl d will give up 50+ either :ph34r:

dumb? ignorant? stupid? NAH And for u kazam wat u just said in that post was bazar. yuor crazy in thinkin that oneida wouldnt give up 50+ because if harriman played their starters all game they would put up 60+. harriman aint no joke when it comes to sports..

HHS-56

OHS-0