Oneida @ Harriman

DEVILS37748

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way i see this game is just another w for harriman and another L for oneida. Oneida does not have enough talent to hang with harriman and even if they did they would still loose.Oneida does not have the heart to make the playoffs this year. I can see this year being another last year.

Harriman:24 Oneida:6

The way i see this game is just another w for harriman and another L for oneida. Oneida does not have enough talent to hang with harriman and even if they did they would still loose.Oneida does not have the heart to make the playoffs this year. I can see this year being another last year.

Harriman:24 Oneida:6

i agree oneida needs someone to step up and be a leader to help this team along the way.they need to get the ball to lambert more he is a true player and needs the ball to make stuff happen, but harriman has to much speed harriman by 2 td's

I hope the chili supper by the baseball team is the highlight of Harriman's Night. :lol: The Indians have some real triggers to pull before the game rolls around so we'll see. They play with anyone between the tens, I hope their heart shows this Friday in that extra ten yards! I'm assuming Harriman is still one of the areas best in the skill positions, so containment will be at a premium. Lowe (Midway) is a slippery little dude, greased or not! :ph34r: I wouldn't think Harriman is gonna show a player much better than him. Just my guess. I'll think this one over for a few more days, til then, later dudes!

:) Kaz

i agree oneida needs someone to step up and be a leader to help this team along the way.they need to get the ball to lambert more he is a true player and needs the ball to make stuff happen, but harriman has to much speed harriman by 2 td's

Last night they tried to get the ball to lambert, it ended in him dropping a touchdown pass inside the 5 yard line, and the other was picked. Though the interception wasnt his fault, the TD pass hit him right in the hands. Oneida has no one to finish a drive, nor do they have anyone that can run a drive to begin with.

Harriman 26

Oneida 0

for oneida to win at harriman they have to get the ball in #8s hands zac is a playmaker they have also got to keep harrimans fast offense off the field good luck injuns

I agree with you punisher22. For Oneida to win they have to get the vall to lambert. They need to start throwing the ball more often to open up the running game. I take Oneida in this one.

Oneida-21

Harriman-20