wilson central @ Lebanon

wcfinnest09

Ok, Mr. DubC

It is fish or cut bait time??

Exactly what offense should we be running?

Last years offense?, 4- wide spread?, I formation?.........please tell us what we need to run!

Now who plays where?, who is the QB?, running backs?, etc.

Anyone can pick out a play here and there..........but tell us all-knowing one. What do we run play after play after play. Give us your offensive scheme! From what I have witnessed Aric has tried just about everything. Which one should we run? or Do you have another offensive idea. I am very serious; I would really like to know what you think; You have given us these random plays and near misses; tell us what we to really need to do, OR can you just tell what is NOT working. I can see that............we need some real answers.

sam in the glade

mr sam in the glade is right on this one.

Edited by wcfinnest09

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, Mr. DubC

It is fish or cut bait time??

Exactly what offense should we be running?

Last years offense?, 4- wide spread?, I formation?.........please tell us what we need to run!

Now who plays where?, who is the QB?, running backs?, etc.

Anyone can pick out a play here and there..........but tell us all-knowing one. What do we run play after play after play. Give us your offensive scheme! From what I have witnessed Aric has tried just about everything. Which one should we run? or Do you have another offensive idea. I am very serious; I would really like to know what you think; You have given us these random plays and near misses; tell us what we to really need to do, OR can you just tell what is NOT working. I can see that............we need some real answers.

sam in the glade

put the deserving players on the field and just stick with what got us there...hence the 2nd half of the gallatin game. why'd we start running outside for when we were doin what we wanted on counter plays off tackle right up the middle. make them stop us 1st.....then make adjustments!!! is that too much to ask...im done talking about it...we've got lebanon tomorrow night and thats what we need to be focused on....quit holding them back and let the players play and we should be able to take care of buisness on the field!! good luck to both teams.

It is a very sad day to see these posts taking away from this game. Quit squabbling among yourselves. Don't you see that you are making this whole situation worse for everyone?? Grow up...and check your ego at the door/ Let the coaches do their jobs, let the players jockey for starting spots by proving themselves on the field....and you either SUPPORT this program or SAVE your 5 bucks and STAY HOME! Encourage these kids.....show them that you are behind them.....BE A MAN for once and doi the right thing.

It isn't too late for Wilson Central.

It is a very sad day to see these posts taking away from this game. Quit squabbling among yourselves. Don't you see that you are making this whole situation worse for everyone?? Grow up...and check your ego at the door/ Let the coaches do their jobs, let the players jockey for starting spots by proving themselves on the field....and you either SUPPORT this program or SAVE your 5 bucks and STAY HOME! Encourage these kids.....show them that you are behind them.....BE A MAN for once and doi the right thing.

Great post 2P.

i do agree

Bottom line to all of the questions about why WC is not playing up to their potential. The new head coach had a 12-19 record prior to taking the head coaching position, who in their right mind would ever offer this upcoming program to a coach with that bad of a losing record. He does not know how to win. To bad for all the boys, the former administration made such a poor decision. Go Wild CATS remember what was taught to you over the last three years that is your only hope win 4 in a row and make us proud.

Having seen both teams play Gallatin my assessment of each is this:

Lebanon- Good defense with an average offense and some good players on both sides.

Wilson Central- Good offense with eratic playcalling, good size and speed. Good defense- didn't see their pass defense too much, not sure there.

I think the teams are even, but Lebanon needs this one more right now- playoffs on the line. I say Lebanon 21-20.

Good luck to both, you treated us well!

Are you kidding me? Who is #2 and #3? 85 took a 2 year hiatus from football the last two years, so no real experience there. 89 would be good if he had some speed. 15 has some consistency problems with his hands. The best one is the Brooks kid. If 2 and 3 are the ones I'm thinking about then I know for a fact that #2 has hands of concrete and #3 cannot adjust on a ball and has trouble catching it when he does get there.

As for #12, I'll tell you where he was during the spring. He was out there catching balls in those scrimmages. Seems someone does need to be checking the films. YOU!!!

I wish you'd tell me who you are dubcfan? I've got a feeling I know?

Edited by Spark Plug