wilson central @ Lebanon

wcfinnest09

"Deserving players"? exactly what is that? Is your son one of those? HMM!

"Stick with what got us there"? What exactly is that? We have scored a total of 41 points this season. What do we stick with?- tell us.

Do you know what really made us tick last season? I think I do! In fact, I know that I do!

You have still not given the DubC solution; you only are identifying the problem (very easy to see and gripe about). Put down your popcorn and munchies and slip on your coaching gear and get on down there on that sideline and show your stuff.....................these immaculate coaching decisions might come out a bit slower!

Also, there is Monday through Thursday involved and I forgot those weekend meetings and lest we forget INJURIES and then about 50-60 other quaint little problems that occur almost weekly. I am sure you could handle that effortless and call 50 + offensive snaps each and every Friday night to the wonder and amazement of your family, close friends, and those very appreciative fans.

Oh I forgot to tell you...........sometimes you eat the BEAR; then sometimes the BEAR eats you.

Now DUB-Man, it is really quite simple. You can only do 3 things:

1.) Run Inside

2.) Run outside

3.) Throw IT

So how do we do it, with what offensive system, with who playing where (feel free to give names). The other WC fans want your "positive" input and you might even give the HC a tip or two.

samiam

Dude...your killin me here....lol..so you think were a 1-5 football team?? why dont you just smack the kids in the face next time and tell them they stink!!..itd probably feel a lot better....ive got a feeling that hes already gotten some tips...a little touchy aint ya?

ok ok so maybe hes the best thing thats ever happened to highschool football...i guess we'll findout in the coming weeks but 1st tell me why #10 (our starting quarterback btw) played most of the summer at safety..he hadnt been anywhere close to playing defense this season..if one of our safeties was hurt or something came up for some reason shouldnt we had put somebody in there that actually PLAYED the position...lol...just a thought...dont get me wrong...hes an athlete and played safety really well but whyd we put more effort into tryin to win scrimmages than we have when the actual season got here? and one last thing..whether we win the coin toss or defer or whatever..WHY do we always go against the wind?...can he not feel which way its blowing? I can..so THERES atleast one area i can help in..lol..oh yea..when we played Gallatin who was that kid that went up and got the ball in the endzone?...number 15?...what grades he in?...how tall is he?..granted it wasnt a great pass cause we were goin AGAINST the wind but he used his own athletic ability to go up and get it!!..WOW!!!!!...2f9d....im done talkin to you...write what you want...i dont care...like i said the only reason im on here is cause everyone was wondering what happened to us this year and im just telling them my honest oppinion...youve got a right to voice yours as well but just because im critical of the coaching staff doesnt mean im not a true fan. i just dont want any fingers pointed at the players...its not their fault.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bottom line to all of the questions about why WC is not playing up to their potential. The new head coach had a 12-19 record prior to taking the head coaching position, who in their right mind would ever offer this upcoming program to a coach with that bad of a losing record. He does not know how to win. To bad for all the boys, the former administration made such a poor decision. Go Wild CATS remember what was taught to you over the last three years that is your only hope win 4 in a row and make us proud.

no doubt!..go out there tomorrow and play your butts off for 48 minutes...bring it every single play and dont look at the scoreboard til the last second ticks off that clock!! if lebanon beats us its gonna because theyre the better team not because the effort wasnt there!!

Dude...your killin me here....lol..so you think were a 1-5 football team?? why dont you just smack the kids in the face next time and tell them they stink!!..itd probably feel a lot better....ive got a feeling that hes already gotten some tips...a little touchy aint ya?

ok ok so maybe hes the best thing thats ever happened to highschool football...i guess we'll findout in the coming weeks but 1st tell me why #10 (our starting quarterback btw) played most of the summer at safety..he hadnt been anywhere close to playing defense this season..if one of our safeties was hurt or something came up for some reason shouldnt we had put somebody in there that actually PLAYED the position...lol...just a thought...dont get me wrong...hes an athlete and played safety really well but whyd we put more effort into tryin to win scrimmages than we have when the actual season got here? and one last thing..whether we win the coin toss or defer or whatever..WHY do we always go against the wind?...can he not feel which way its blowing? I can..so THERES atleast one area i can help in..lol..oh yea..when we played Gallatin who was that kid that went up and got the ball in the endzone?...number 15?...what grades he in?...how tall is he?..granted it wasnt a great pass cause we were goin AGAINST the wind but he used his own athletic ability to go up and get it!!..WOW!!!!!...2f9d....im done talkin to you...write what you want...i dont care...like i said the only reason im on here is cause everyone was wondering what happened to us this year and im just telling them my honest oppinion...youve got a right to voice yours as well but just because im critical of the coaching staff doesnt mean im not a true fan. i just dont want any fingers pointed at the players...its not their fault.

about the wind issue........lol so in the 2nd and 4th quarter we have the wind with us not against us.

Uhh! Dude, I hate to break it to you, but it doesn't seem like he is not talking about the players. The smack is for you and that smell that is wafting up to your nose is also you.

Priceless has it right; support the Cats! They still have a chance and even if they do not make it. The players and coaches will give it the best that they have.

This is a really big game that sets the stage for the weeks to come. It's pretty much dead even according to unapproved website.

at Lebanon (TN)

[2006] Lebanon (TN) 14, [2006] Wilson Central (Lebanon, TN) 13

at Wilson Central (Lebanon, TN)

at neutral site

Good luck to both teams tonight. I'm going to pick

Lebanon 21, WC 14

yeah, but I was at the game and Lebanon definitely won 20-7. WC had a couple of chances. Late in the 2nd qtr, WC's tailback broke loose and was headed for paydirt but stumbled and fell at LHS' 40 yd. line. WC then stalled out & had to punt. Then midway through the 4th, LHS leading 13-7 & in WC territory, LHS fumbles & WC has a chance to go down & take the lead with TD & PAT. But they fumbled it back to LHS two plays later. LHS stayed mainly on ground tonight, 53 carries for 187 yds. & 7-8 passing for 100 yds.