Smith County

Stark1

You little snot!!!!!!!...I cannot believe YOU would complain about a price in MY concession stand!!!...Oh my...wait til the next time YOU come strolling through!!!...

Oh my goodness...and to think...I'm going to own the world with you...sheeeeesh...I may have to re-think my plans!!!

Now you know I was just playing with you!!! I am not complaining about price I have no problem with the price, other people have told me that it was to high. I love the concession stand and everytime I come through you are not even in there to talk to.

There is no reason to go and re-think your plans of us owning the world....I thought would take the joke a little better sheeeeeeesh........ :thumb:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I will be there to see West play Sequatchie Friday night. No, Queenie, there concession stand can't touch yours, especially the friendliness...LOL. Just kidding. Don't go getting hostile with me. :lol:

Wait til Tuesday...you'll see friendliness!!!

Now you know I was just playing with you!!! I am not complaining about price I have no problem with the price, other people have told me that it was to high. I love the concession stand and everytime I come through you are not even in there to talk to.

There is no reason to go and re-think your plans of us owning the world....I thought would take the joke a little better sheeeeeeesh........ :lol:

Now who's on someone else's name??????...Ya'll have a problem with that!!!!

I feel bad for those boys tonight. They don't have a chance in the world to beat Smith County tonight. I'm going out on a limb and saying there is no way Smith County can get beat tonight. No Way. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. :thumb:

If you were looking at the same boys I was looking at tonight...I think I could have beat any of them myself...