Bledsoe co V/S Jackson co

volhead

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was you at the game last night Volhead or Buzzkill?

Yea, I was there. I posted on the Bledsoe - Boyd thread. Excellent first half, by the Warriors, probably the most intensity and effort I have seen, other than the Sequatchie game. Wheels just fell off in the second half. If these young men bring that intensity and effort to the game Friday night, Jackson does not stand a chance! I'm picking now: Bledsoe - 36 , Jackson - 12

I may not be the one to tell you this, but let's not post anymore on the injury from last week, enough people feel bad about it, and very few people know the facts, all this site will do is get untrue rumors started. You understand "B".

Looks like jackson is much improved since last year, and bledsoe has had a run of bad luck with injuries!

Who wins this one?

I think the team is moving on, after the injuries, and with the effort against Boyd, they will put on a show, against Jackson, Don't miss it volhead! Hopefully #32 will be back, and the rest of the team will bring "it" in the final 3 home games of some of these boys high school careers. Injured players will be missed, but the first half against Boyd proved we can play good football with the players we have. Bledsoe rolls 36 - 12 over Jackson.

Edited by BC_WarriorHead

Yea, I was there. I posted on the Bledsoe - Boyd thread. Excellent first half, by the Warriors, probably the most intensity and effort I have seen, other than the Sequatchie game. Wheels just fell off in the second half. If these young men bring that intensity and effort to the game Friday night, Jackson does not stand a chance! I'm picking now: Bledsoe - 36 , Jackson - 12

I may not be the one to tell you this, but let's not post anymore on the injury from last week, enough people feel bad about it, and very few people know the facts, all this site will do is get untrue rumors started. You understand "B".

I understand.....When I posted what happened last week, I also said that I wasn't sure if that was exactly what happened.....I went and deleted all the post that I made about it... ;)

For the record "B" , I'm also BCWarriorHead.

I know.... :ph34r:

Edited by Bledsoebtheboys

I understand.....When I posted what happened last week, I also said that I wasn't sure if that was exactly what happened.....I went and deleted all the post that I made about it... :o

I know.... :thumb:

Understood, no problem. Thanks "B", class act as usual. You picked your score for Friday night yet? It is going to be a show, GUAROONNTEEEEDD!

If volhead is who I think he is I would bet he has.I thought he was someone else until today!!

Sounds like you think ole volhead has the gift of GAB! He's pretty good at it, but he's no car salesman.lol

Buzzkill, has volhead told you who I am, yet?

Yea, I kind of figured it out during middle school basketball.

Edited by BuzzKill