Bledsoe co V/S Jackson co

volhead

I think Bledsoe will win this game, but however I don't think it will be an easy win. We will have to have big game's from Clifford Maas, Trey Colvard, Thomas Degenaro, and the defense will have to step it up, if they expect to get back on the winning track.

Totally agree with the players you have listed, but would also add the names Nick Smith, Chase Brown(if he is healthy), and both cornerbacks, need to have good games. Bledsoe 36 Jackson - 12

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also impressed that there isn't anything about firing coaches, etc.....Buzzkill is the one that I am scratching my head about....Can't figure out who it is....

Make no mistake the coach still needs to be fired and injun is still hated. I have noticed injun has been kind of scarce of late.

YOUR TRULY,

THE ILLUSIVE & UNIDENTIFIABLE "BUZZKILL"

P.S. if Bledsoe gets beat this Friday night, I will identify myself on this thread! (CONFIDENCE, NOT COCKINESS!)

Edited by BuzzKill

Make no mistake the coach still needs to be fired and injun is still hated. I have noticed injun has been kind of scarce of late.

YOUR TRULY,

P.S. if Bledsoe gets beat this Friday night, I will identify myself on this thread! (CONFIDENCE, NOT COCKINESS!)

I think Bledsoe pulls it out this week!

At least we are not trying fire coaches or picking on INDIAN on this weeks thread :thumb: I think the warriors will pull this one off! I can see us winning 2 of the next 3.

B.T.W. VPENDER i have racked my brain wondering who you are :thumb: just cant figure that one out.

I am prolly the only one on here that everyone is sure of who is! Go Warriors,Finish strong!

YOUR TRULY,

We don't need to un-mask Buzzkill.........some mysteries should remain like Big Foot....and the ghost at Mill Dam Bridge.....and the Lusk Mafia.......

Go Blue.

Polecat

I stand by my score Bledsoe - 36 , Jackson - 12

2, 30 , 14, 32 , and 44 show out on offense

25 , 32 , 44, and 58 show out on defense

It's the greatest show in Pikeville, tonight.

Don't miss it volhead!

Polecat, the "B" will be "flying" high tonight.

Nice set of numbers....Hope your right...I just hope they are focused and ready to play...I'd say 93 has a breakout game too...Not sure of his name but he's a big guy and should be in the QB's face alot...

I stand by my score Bledsoe - 36 , Jackson - 12

2, 30 , 14, 32 , and 44 show out on offense

25 , 32 , 44, and 58 show out on defense

It's the greatest show in Pikeville, tonight.

Don't miss it volhead!

Polecat, the "B" will be "flying" high tonight.

I'll agree also with the numbers you've mentioned. Also Bledsoebtheboys, 93 his name is Mitchell. :lol: .