Ooltewah Owls

Owls#5

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut and OR might have something to do with their fortunes. The Admirals and Cats are not the Purple Pounders!

The Owls have been a real surprise to me this week but the Ads and the Cats will definitely tell the story. Ooltewah may be tough for Farragut at the Owls Nest, but beating Oak Ridge and Farragut are going to be a very tough feet for a very young team. I would be suprised if they get through both of these weeks without a blemish on their record.

Farragut seems to have their number the last couple of years. The Owls will head into those games 7-0... not sure they will head into Soddy Daisy 9-0. This may be the best year for them to do that, but with their youth and inexperience going into the season (I know they will have played seven games by then, but they haven't played Farragut or Oak Ridge) may be a drawback in big games like this one.

As for going to state? I think you are just a little too early to speculate at this point.