Independence

lostfan

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, Indy has a tough schedule still to play (Brentwood, Ravenwood, Dickson Co.). They showed everyone that they were for real with that comeback win against Franklin. However, they probably will get at least one loss against one of those 3 teams

Maybe so, I agree that their schedule is tough. These kids also want it very bad and people predict their demise every week. It's funny that they seem to prove the critics wrong every game. Get used to it folks, at least for a couple of years, this team only starts four Seniors. They will be good for a while to come.

Like I said, Indy has a tough schedule still to play (Brentwood, Ravenwood, Dickson Co.). They showed everyone that they were for real with that comeback win against Franklin. However, they probably will get at least one loss against one of those 3 teams

Maybe so, I agree that their schedule is tough. These kids also want it very bad and people predict their demise every week. It's funny that they seem to prove the critics wrong every game. Get used to it folks, at least for a couple of years, this team only starts four Seniors. They will be good for a while to come.

Great turn-around for that school compared to last year. Good luck to them!

I just hope they drop the no respect whines to the newspapers and just take care of business...after last year's record it will take more than 6 games for people to get on the bandwagon

Rass,

I agree with the need to stop complaining about what the newspapers say or don't say. I think that's coming from some of our fans, and I have even mentioned it in the past. If the team keeps winning, respect will come. There are a core group of hardcore Indy fans that have been there from the beginning. It is funny how now that Indy has been winning there seem to be more of them. Earn the respect by winning and it will be given.

that being said the class they showed by not scoring more against NE is good to see..the game was in hand and they emptied the bench and called off the dogs

I think Indy has a great chance to run the table

That is good to see...

Ravenwood is looking forward to this matchup and must have a win against IHS and DC to stay in playoff contention. IHS dominated RHS in 7v7 during the summer, now lets see what happens with a blitzing defense. If Indy can run the district table (as we did last year) then the respect will follow. I also think it takes a bit of luck to win out in our district...a call here, a turnover, etc.

Raptor Fan

That is good to see...

Ravenwood is looking forward to this matchup and must have a win against IHS and DC to stay in playoff contention. IHS dominated RHS in 7v7 during the summer, now lets see what happens with a blitzing defense. If Indy can run the district table (as we did last year) then the respect will follow. I also think it takes a bit of luck to win out in our district...a call here, a turnover, etc.

Raptor Fan

7v7 doesn't matter. Centennial was good at 7v7.

Ravenwood has a ton of heart and you can't teach that. We'll see how they react with their backs against the wall.