Rankings Week 7

mjuhb

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a question - how is it that CHS can tie siegel and beat BHS but still they hover around 12? I know it is an opinion line up but considering their recent play I would think you would share the love a little in their direction as opposed to moving BHS further up the line. Just wondering. Both teams have strong schedules and have done markedly well recently - I would just think an open minded person would take those 2 games into more account as well as the recent RHS win CHS aquired last night.

Just a question - how is it that CHS can tie siegel and beat BHS but still they hover around 12? I know it is an opinion line up but considering their recent play I would think you would share the love a little in their direction as opposed to moving BHS further up the line. Just wondering. Both teams have strong schedules and have done markedly well recently - I would just think an open minded person would take those 2 games into more account as well as the recent RHS win CHS aquired last night.

hey don't blame me blame exeryone else in AAA

And where would you put them? CHS has 3 losses to teams outside his top 10, including a loss to unranked Maryville. Nice to get the win over Brentwood, but one win isn't going to get you to the top. Beat Franklin tomorrow and I'm sure you'll move up.

He has Oak Ridge 10th, yet they have beaten his #1, #2, & #3(twice) teams, and their only AAA losses have all been 1 goal margins at the other teams' home field. Would you put CHS above Oak Ridge?

AAA is so evenly matched right now that just about any of the better teams could be ranked anywhere. You could practically rank them by a random draw.

Just about every team from 1-13 has won, lost or tied each other. I think it is parity in AAA not poor soccer and it is making for a very exciting season.

Also I stated on another thread I didn't think Oak Ridge deserved to drop that far down because of a 1 goal loss to DB this past weekend. We played both teams this weekend and Oak Ridge is certainly the better team.

Edited by soccer67