Siegel at LaVergne

War Eagles

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

others have siad it but #6 is a true man!!

he may be the most physical player I have seen all yr

Smyrna really did not throw a lot Siegel played a lot of 2 deep with man under and lots of times left 5 in the box so Smyrna ran it quite a bit

Smyrna had 8 possesions and scored on 6 of them 4 tds and 2 fgs

the other 2 possesions smyrna fumbled in siegel and top siegels credit they converted both inot tds

harper is good he covered wilks but most of the time had help deep with a safety cheating his way.

they will not leave you one on one

others have siad it but #6 is a true man!!

he may be the most physical player I have seen all yr

Smyrna really did not throw a lot Siegel played a lot of 2 deep with man under and lots of times left 5 in the box so Smyrna ran it quite a bit

Smyrna had 8 possesions and scored on 6 of them 4 tds and 2 fgs

the other 2 possesions smyrna fumbled in siegel and top siegels credit they converted both inot tds

harper is good he covered wilks but most of the time had help deep with a safety cheating his way.

they will not leave you one on one

I have heard about this "#6", what is his name?

We can't underestimate Siegel and we can't lose focus on homecoming week. It will be a very important game and we have to play them the whole game like we are capable of playing.

We can't underestimate Siegel and we can't lose focus on homecoming week. It will be a very important game and we have to play them the whole game like we are capable of playing.

Good luck LHS and cut out the turnovers, please and run the ball. Cat tell your boy to cool out because I like both LHS and Smyrna, I coached a lot of the guys when they were younger. Just beat RHS, please.

Guest dare_2_dream

Montori Hughes is a man among boys. He also plays basketball, but he is a dominant force on the field. Saw him at the movies last night as a matter of a fact.

Sadly Howse isnt with the team anymore.

and his father is not very happy about it, trust me