Siegel at LaVergne

War Eagles

Look at the basketball boards old posts...the only coaching I did was 12 & under aau hoops.

Check it out. North Rutherford Grizzlies..we were looking for extra players and teams in middle TN to scrimmage.

I've never coached football in my life. I didn't even play FB.

I have no idea who you are talking about. Seriously.

You also coach basketball at Lavergne.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You also coach basketball at Lavergne.

I wish I did. I love hoops. It would be more interesting than being a corporate travel agant - which is what I have been for the last NINE YEARS.

Yep. That's my "day gig." I was in sales in the music biz for years but copped out for the 9 to 5 office world.

Sorry that I am not the teacher and/or coach you know.

If you need advice on basketball, I am somewhat qualified to provide that - but I still am not whoever it is you know. I have no idea who that is or who YOU are.

Did he flunk you in geometry or something? Why are you so p.o.'d at the guy?

last game:

siegel - 8 passes completed for 37 yards

Lavergne - 16 for 235

After carefully looking at the facts...LHS by 2 to 3 td's

Siegel played with a backup QB, w/o their star running back, without several of their starting players due to injury, w/o their DC who they believed in.....AND against a team who lost last week after being undefeated. I think they played pretty dang well considering. Let's compare their score against Smyrna and yours.

You lost to them by 21, and Siegel lost by 20. :thumb:

Guest dare_2_dream

The only hope I think that Siegel has is if Lavergne comes in thinking they already have the game won.. Then it could be a ball game.. Lavergne (HINT) stay away from #6 side.. he is a BEAST

LaVergne could come in with outlook, wouldnt suprise me on bit if they did.

LaVergne could come in with outlook, wouldnt suprise me on bit if they did.

Im guessing they have already came in to a couple of games thinking there going to win and then they lost.. Smyrna (they talked alot of trash) Lebanon (they thought they were going to just walk all over them.. my prediction is that they get by there next 2 or 3 (depending on how many they have left) region games and then they get beat by Blackman at the end of the year to take there playoff spot.. now wouldnt that be something..

let me tell you siegel is not a bad football team they have good size and a few good players a a team on offense they are just to vanilla and really run an offense you would see at a middle school

they just do not have any speed and that concerns me against lavergne

however Lavergnes d line is awful and if Parks is back I guarantee you will have success running against them.

Siegel deserves a win and now has nothing to lose so they could become dangerous