District 8AA

timbdp

Ok... Whatkind of nerd gets on here and dares to say that white house MIGHT have the best starting five in the mid state and possibly the whole state. Give me a break... White house was better last year and they didn't have the best five then. You mean to tell me that you are sayig that white house's starting five could match up and or beat teams like like Bolivar Central, Memphis Mitchell, Brentwood Academy, EVEN MLK. No.... plain and simple. you obviously are FROM white house and that i will try to look past but, geese, don't make yourself look so stupid by making asinie posts like this...

YES I STILL THINK WHITE HOUSE HAS 1 OF THE BEST STARTING FIVES IN THE MIDSTATE AND POSSIBLY THE STATE . IM NOT SAYING THEIR THE BEST BUT THEIR DEFINETLY 1 OF THEM. AND IF YOU ARE FROM PORTLAND I WOULDNT PUT ANYTHING ON HERE . EVER SINCE COREY LEFT YOUR TEAM HAS BEEN LOUSY. IVE SEEN BRENTWOOD ACADEMY PLAY SEVERAL TIMES AND WE ARE RIGHT THEIR WITH THEM AS FAR AS STARTERS GO. SO KNOW YOUR BASKETBALL BEFORE YOU POST ON HERE AGAIN EINSTEIN.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok... Whatkind of nerd gets on here and dares to say that white house MIGHT have the best starting five in the mid state and possibly the whole state. Give me a break... White house was better last year and they didn't have the best five then. You mean to tell me that you are sayig that white house's starting five could match up and or beat teams like like Bolivar Central, Memphis Mitchell, Brentwood Academy, EVEN MLK. No.... plain and simple. you obviously are FROM white house and that i will try to look past but, geese, don't make yourself look so stupid by making asinie posts like this...

ALSO LET ME ADD THIS HERO.LAST YEAR WE WERE 4-8 ABOUT THIS TIME OF THE YEAR AND THIS YEAR WE ARE 8-2 AND 9-2 AFTER WE BEAT WESTMORELAND TOMMOROW. AND MLK IS 1-7 AND BOLIVAR LOST CHISM AND KEMP. SO ABSOLUTELY I WOULD SAY OUR STARTING FIVE IS AS GOOD AS THEIRS.

King of swing please hush it's obvious you're very unintelligent, don't tell us we're not as good as these teams, when we really are, your team is garbage and frankly i don't even know why we schedule yall, i think it's because our girls wanted to play yall, i have no time for scrubs, so be quiet on our boards, you have no business talking when you are a little kid who is very ignorant. we are 9-2, so show some respect.

Praise King of Swing!!! SOmeone else who konows basketball. Anyone who knows anything knows that most of the talent in Tennessee comes out of memphis or possibly Nashville. These cats are tryin to act cool and gang up and give their team props but, seriously their starting five are ranked near the bottom of the state not the top. Oh yea quick question... Um besides J mo going to a small school like cumberland what bigtime signees came from white house or will be coming from white house like that from Memphis? Exaclty..... None! I have seen white house play they are indeed scrubby compared to that of memphis teams. Yes, unfortunately they are probably better than portland but, still very very scrubby. So maybe Mr Benjamin stiller did a little research but, he better come harder if he wants to win this bout. GROW UP GROW SOMW BALLS AND ADMIT YOUR WRONG JR........

You guys are crazy if you think you can compete with those teams you are mentioning or have a better starting five. You have a good team, but Bolivar, Mitchell, BA. Don't compare yourself to them.

True True!!

Some of those teams have lost some guys, and there not as good as usual. But you don't compare with Liberty or even Haywood. And you'll probably find that out real soon.

this guy only compares us to memphis teams

why is someone from portland even on boys basketball boards :)

have yall won 10 games the last 3 years? :lol:

please compare us to teams in our section of the state :)

i can't even compare yall with dca :lol:

show some respect or we'll beat yall by 60

Edited by BenStiller23

Benny and Larry, Im sure you fellows have a decent squad, but beat somebody before you start comparing yourself to the best in the state. Sure you are 9-2 but those teams have a combined record of 25-39 and 9 of those wins belong to Upperman. You also lost to a 5-5 team and a 2-6 team.

I DONT THINK WE HAVE 1 OF THE BEST STARTING LINEUPS IN THE STATE . I KNOW WE DO. I REPEAT I KNOW WE DO. WE HAVE TO BE IN THE TOP 75-90% IN THE STATE AS FAR AS STARTERS GO. WELCH IS IN HIS SECOND YEAR STARTING AT POINT. BARNES IS A JUNIOR AND HE IS STARTING FOR THE THIRD YEAR IN A ROW. RUCKER HAS STARTED FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS AND SOME OF HIS SOPHMORE YEAR. WOOD IS A JUNIOR AND HAS STARTED THE LAST 2 YEARS AND ALSO GOT SOME STARTS AS A FRESHMAN., AND GAINES IS AS AS GOOD AS ANY CENTER IN THE STATE . END OF DISCUSSION.