Hickman Co High School will be 2a in 07

dawgsfan71

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along with this comes scheduling woes. Now AA schools that are in regions where they know they'll be fighting for third/fourth seeds are going to schedule cupcake non-region teams so they'll have a chance to make the playoffs as a wildcard.

Speaking of cupcake non-region games, I heard that Waverly won't have anything to do with scheduling Fairview next season. Maybe papatiger can use his powers of influence on the powers that be at WCHS. I have it on good authority that Fairview really wants to see want all that Wavo hype is about.

Along with this comes scheduling woes. Now AA schools that are in regions where they know they'll be fighting for third/fourth seeds are going to schedule cupcake non-region teams so they'll have a chance to make the playoffs as a wildcard.

Speaking of cupcake non-region games, I heard that Waverly won't have anything to do with scheduling Fairview next season. Maybe papatiger can use his powers of influence on the powers that be at WCHS. I have it on good authority that Fairview really wants to see want all that Wavo hype is about.

Part of the tie breaker will be strength of schedule. They'll look at teams that have beaten 5-5 teams with a better eye than beating teams at 3-7. Schedule a cupcake, better be in the top of your region.