Region 4-4A

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rhea County hasn't really proven that we can beat either Red Bank or Cleveland. Outside of the Hixson game, they honestly have not been that impressive. Talented? Yes. Disciplined? At times. Focused? Every now and then. Put the three together and we can beat both those teams. However, until that happens, we're just potential: plain and simple. There's no sense in getting on here saying we'll take anyone behind the woodshed. We've got Chattanooga Central Friday night, a game that we should win easily. Then we have the two most important games of the season in successive weeks: @ Red Bank and @ Cleveland, and finish up at home vs. White County. Predictions for the rest of the year:

Ideally (and quite frankly, a legitimate possibility): 4-0

Realistically (and it's not easy to say this, because it means that we've not played to our 100% full ability): anywhere from 3-1 to 1-3. It really could swing either way. White County is not bad at all, folks.

These are based on the fact that we're about the most up-and-down team I've seen in a long time. This team has all the talent in the world, but it often fails to put it to use on every single play like we have to in order to beat teams like Red Bank and Cleveland. We're capable of beating both, but its up to the team to decide how much they want it.

Oh well, just my two cents. And I imagine you guys are about as confused as I am about this post and the last 4 games of the season as well. Oh well, go Eagles.

Edited by Tar Heel in TN

Boys from Rhea, I know who both of you guys are and I'll pull you a side later this evening and let you talk, but stop taking up space on here for your little problems. Rhea needs to focus on Chatt. Central first and let the other things play out. We will focus on red bank next week. Stop this peeing competition and focus on the next game!

I think the bank will continue to roll all the way to the show, Cleveland will slide in at a close second with Hixson and White County finishing out the region.

And as far as Brainerd I went to the Rhea and Red Bank games (vs Brainerd) It look like Brainerd lost some of their players and had way too many mistakes aganist red bank. It seemed like they turned the ball over four or five times to red bank inside the red zone (or close), you cannot do that and be succesful on any league!! And Rhea did not look good at all in the Brainerd game.

2 MANY MISTAKES ARE U KIDDING ME THEY WAS NEVER IN OUR REDZONE BUT ONCE!!