Region 4-4A

wrestlerbk160

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY 2 DA BLUERAIDER FAN WE ARE GOIN 2 BEAT DA ZEBRAS NOT YALL

SO YALL BETTER PAY DA ZEBRAS!! YALL DO NOT GOT ANY GOOD RECIVERS FOR

US 2 WATCH OUT FOR!! R U SERIOUS HAVE U SEEN REDBANK PLAY!!

YALL MIGHT DONT EVEN SCORE TELL U DA TRUTH AND WE BEAT YALL FRIDAY

I HOPE YALL JUST GIVE US OUR PROPS DA PRESS ALREADY GIVIN US A HARD TIME!! TALKIN ABOUT BRAINERD WAS GOIN 2 BEAT OUR LIONS!!

LETS GO LIONS I WILL BE THERE 2 SCREAM DOES LIONS

AND I WOULD LIKE 2 MEAT U 2

Don't worry about the Zebras, if we are going to win, then we are going to win fair and square.I hope your team has the same mindset...but as far as our WR's, we do have a couple of good ones(tell your team not to worry about them though)..and one of our WR's is also our best corner. If Red Bank wins, i will give you all the props you want......but back on topic

1.REDBANK

2.CLEVELEND

3.RHEA

4.BRAINERD WILL BEAT HIXSON BUT HIXSON NUMBER 4

HEY 2 DA BLUERAIDER FAN WE ARE GOIN 2 BEAT DA ZEBRAS NOT YALL

SO YALL BETTER PAY DA ZEBRAS!! YALL DO NOT GOT ANY GOOD RECIVERS FOR

US 2 WATCH OUT FOR!! R U SERIOUS HAVE U SEEN REDBANK PLAY!!

YALL MIGHT DONT EVEN SCORE TELL U DA TRUTH AND WE BEAT YALL FRIDAY

I HOPE YALL JUST GIVE US OUR PROPS DA PRESS ALREADY GIVIN US A HARD TIME!! TALKIN ABOUT BRAINERD WAS GOIN 2 BEAT OUR LIONS!!

LETS GO LIONS I WILL BE THERE 2 SCREAM DOES LIONS

AND I WOULD LIKE 2 MEAT U 2

u da worse speller in the league.

I'm not making any predictions in where these teams finish but here are my 3 for sure making the playoffs

Red Bank,Cleveland,Rhea for sure Now after that it gets alittle tricky

Hixson 1 region loss to Rhea and three very good teams coming up over the next 4 weeks

White Co. 2 region losses and same thing three very good teams coming up.

Brainard they have a shot but they have to win out.

Chatt Central and a for sure Walker Valley are out after this week is done.

Edited by Rhea Co.

LIKE I SAID IM WHITE AND IM NOT MAKIN DIS OUT A RACIAL COMMENT HOW MANY BLACK DBS YALL GOT ON YOUR TEAM!! OUR DBS ARE D1 PROSPECTS OUR SAFTEYS ARE D1 PROSPECTS HOW MANY DO YALL HAVE OK THINK!!DIS WILL BE A BLOW OUT UNLESS YALL PAY DA ZEBRAS!!

ok you have d1 prospects but 1 or 2 players CAN'T win a game by thierselves on any given friday you can ethier win or you can lose it depends on which team wants it more heres a perfect example a couple of years ago Memphis had lower quality players than UT but Memphis wanted it so they got it

ANY GIVEN FRIDAY

dat[redbank]kid, first of all i dought your from redbank, your to disrespectful to other good teams and fans. it's one thing to be proud, it's another to be stupid. guess were you fit in. r/b has a very good team, but we still have alot to prove, and games to play. i'd rather see a great close game then a wipeout. but blowouts are fun ever once in awhile.

two very good teams play this friday night, and the other three teams we play befor playoffs are very good as well. so either so some respect for the other teams or go play in the yard, because you don't deserve to be on the feild with that attitude.

good luck to all.

I think the bank will continue to roll all the way to the show, Cleveland will slide in at a close second with Hixson and White County finishing out the region.

And as far as Brainerd I went to the Rhea and Red Bank games (vs Brainerd) It look like Brainerd lost some of their players and had way too many mistakes aganist red bank. It seemed like they turned the ball over four or five times to red bank inside the red zone (or close), you cannot do that and be succesful on any league!! And Rhea did not look good at all in the Brainerd game.

I think the bank will continue to roll all the way to the show, Cleveland will slide in at a close second with Hixson and White County finishing out the region.

And as far as Brainerd I went to the Rhea and Red Bank games (vs Brainerd) It look like Brainerd lost some of their players and had way too many mistakes aganist red bank. It seemed like they turned the ball over four or five times to red bank inside the red zone (or close), you cannot do that and be succesful on any league!! And Rhea did not look good at all in the Brainerd game.

its true that Rhea looked bad against Brainerd but they have had a few off weeks which is being worked on by the coaches but how can you not include rhea in the fight for the region last time i checked Red Bank, Cleveland, and Rhea were al tied for 1st and Rhea has already beat hixsobn so Rhea will be ahead of them