Region 4-4A

wrestlerbk160

Why do people always have to be such generic fanboys of their teams? Red Bank and Cleveland are both better than Rhea, and have better records. Rhea will not get first. They might beat one of those two teams, but not both.

I'm thinking that Ooltewah will win our region this year. That is legitimate. Oak Ridge is weaker, Farragut is weaker, and We've already beaten William Blount.

Say it as if you think you have a chance, not that you know you do.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so Owlbino you dont think that Rhea could get first? well here is a morsel to chew on Red Bank plays Cleveland Friday Rhea plays Chatt Central, the very next friday Rhea plays Red Bank so Red Bank will more than likely still be beat up from Cleveland therefore givin Rhea a much BETTER chance of winning and if Rhea does beat Red Bank then they will commit suicide before they let the region go to Cleveland so no matter which way it goes friday Red Bank will be beat up by Cleveland WIN OR LOSE so never say never unless u think your a genius or god and by the way im not a generic fanboy im a senoir at Rhea Co and for your info i dont play football anymore if you think im one of those players that make thier team sound better than they are

Edited by wrestlerbk160

And your team won't be beat up from Red Bank, so you'll just walk right up to Cleveland and take them out? Your excuse doesn't work.

Rhea finishes the season 6-4 or 7-3. Will not beat both teams. Will make playoffs with 2nd or 3rd seed.

no Rhea will be beat up but we match up with Cleveland better no matter if we are beat up or not if we played a healthy Red Bank we would lose no doubt but we are going to play a beat up Red Bank so we will have a chance and we match up better with Cleveland no matter what

no Rhea will be beat up but we match up with Cleveland better no matter if we are beat up or not if we played a healthy Red Bank we would lose no doubt but we are going to play a beat up Red Bank so we will have a chance and we match up better with Cleveland no matter what

I don't know what your definition of beat up is, but for being a Rhea County fan I guess you don't have much faith in the Eagles. Red Bank is a good team, but they ain't world beaters. Red Bank beating Rhea NO DOUBT if they're not "beat up" , don't get that at all. Those two words in capital letters are strong words and you misused them badly.

I don't know what your definition of beat up is, but for being a Rhea County fan I guess you don't have much faith in the Eagles. Red Bank is a good team, but they ain't world beaters. Red Bank beating Rhea NO DOUBT if they're not "beat up" , don't get that at all. Those two words in capital letters are strong words and you misused them badly.

look until you have met me dont say i have no faith because i am a TRUE RHEA CO. FAN and i also know alot about football and i know that red bank has a lot of offensive weapons and i also know that rhea better be focus or no matter what they will get beat but going to Red Bank to play a healthy Red Bank is almost like rollin into Maryville in November so if rhea is not focused they will get beat NO DOUBT but playing a beat up red bank and being focus rhea could manage to cage the lions

look until you have met me dont say i have no faith because i am a TRUE RHEA CO. FAN and i also know alot about football and i know that red bank has a lot of offensive weapons and i also know that rhea better be focus or no matter what they will get beat but going to Red Bank to play a healthy Red Bank is almost like rollin into Maryville in November so if rhea is not focused they will get beat NO DOUBT but playing a beat up red bank and being focus rhea could manage to cage the lions

First, you said if Red Bank is healthy, it would be a no doubter. Now you say if Rhea ain't focused it would be a no doubter. I would agree with you more on the focus part, but your Maryville analogy is a bit exagerrated. I'm a TRUE Rhea County fan myself and I also know football. I got faith in my Eagles no matter who they strap it up against or what the circumstances. If you were a real, TRUE Rhea County fan I think you would believe the same thing also.

First, you said if Red Bank is healthy, it would be a no doubter. Now you say if Rhea ain't focused it would be a no doubter. I would agree with you more on the focus part, but your Maryville analogy is a bit exagerrated. I'm a TRUE Rhea County fan myself and I also know football. I got faith in my Eagles no matter who they strap it up against or what the circumstances. If you were a real, TRUE Rhea County fan I think you would believe the same thing also.

look dude i got more faith in RHEA CO than anyone i am a senior there and i used to play and i begged both Hammontree and Fitzgerald to let me play and until you have steped into both red bank and maryvilles stadiums as a player dont say my analogies are exagerrated and as for the healthy as you pointed out the healthier a team is the more focused they are healthy is both mental and physical and if red bank was 100% healthy they would do whatever it took to win in thier house

look dude i got more faith in RHEA CO than anyone i am a senior there and i used to play and i begged both Hammontree and Fitzgerald to let me play and until you have steped into both red bank and maryvilles stadiums as a player dont say my analogies are exagerrated and as for the healthy as you pointed out the healthier a team is the more focused they are healthy is both mental and physical and if red bank was 100% healthy they would do whatever it took to win in thier house

Look man i agree with sportsfan23. Whos team are you for? If you call yourself a true Rhea Co. fan you have to believe in Rhea Co. it doesnt matter if they play the Atlanta Falcons i still have faith in them. It doesnt matter if Red Bank is beat up or not we still can take them behide the woodshed and whip them.

I have stepped into both of those stadiums as a player. You keep changing your story and confusing me. There's no reason for us to argue if we both cheer for the green and gold. I have my opinion and you have yours. Just saying one thing and then saying another is what got me started on this, but oh well. GO EAGLES!!!

Look man i agree with sportsfan23. Whos team are you for? If you call yourself a true Rhea Co. fan you have to believe in Rhea Co. it doesnt matter if they play the Atlanta Falcons i still have faith in them. It doesnt matter if Red Bank is beat up or not we still can take them behide the woodshed and whip them.

I never said we could or would take Red Bank behind the woodshed. Have fun getting ripped about that. Thanks for agreeing drp and having faith in Rhea County. :thumb: