seymour vs.pigeon forge

TNVOL1231

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS GAME?IF SEYMOUR HAMMERS THE FORGE IS THEIR NEW COACH IN TROUBLE?WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE FAMOUS FOR FIRING COACHES.SEYMOUR42 PIGEON FORGE6. :lol:

yes they will probably fire every coach in the school if they dont beat Seymour.

You're an idiot.

Is this the only thing people want to talk about. I am sure we are not the only school in the county to fire a coach, heck hasnt Sevier Co had about 7 or 8 basketball coaches in the last 15 years. I can remember a couple of boys and girls basketball coaches at GP that got ran out of town (after winning a lot of games).

Get over it, when people dont do their job, they get fired, it is part of the job and it is not always about wins and losses.

What happens, if when Hammonds, Brewer, and Householder retire, the new coach has a couple of sub par seasons? I think they will probably get fired.

yes they will probably fire every coach in the school if they dont beat Seymour.

You're an idiot.

Is this the only thing people want to talk about. I am sure we are not the only school in the county to fire a coach, heck hasnt Sevier Co had about 7 or 8 basketball coaches in the last 15 years. I can remember a couple of boys and girls basketball coaches at GP that got ran out of town (after winning a lot of games).

Get over it, when people dont do their job, they get fired, it is part of the job and it is not always about wins and losses.

What happens, if when Hammonds, Brewer, and Householder retire, the new coach has a couple of sub par seasons? I think they will probably get fired.

What about the game instead of the revolving door of football coaches. Get your facts straight about SCHS and GP coaches.

ANY THOUGHTS ON THIS GAME?IF SEYMOUR HAMMERS THE FORGE IS THEIR NEW COACH IN TROUBLE?WE ALL KNOW THEY ARE FAMOUS FOR FIRING COACHES.SEYMOUR42 PIGEON FORGE6. :thumb:

THIS IS PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF YOUR SCHOOL.IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE ON YOUR 3RD COACH IN 4 YEARS.YOUR TEAM IS 0-6.THE BEST CHANCE THEY HAD TO WIN WAS LAST FRIDAY.THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOUR COACHES ARE OR YOUR KIDS.IT IS THE TRACK RECORD OF WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE AT PIGEON FORGE.I AM SURE YOUR COACHES ARE CAPABLE BUT WILL THEY BE GIVEN A CHANCE.NOW BACK TO THE GAME ANY PREDICTIONS?

You're an idiot.

What about the game instead of the revolving door of football coaches. Get your facts straight about SCHS and GP coaches.

Explain what facts are not correct.

Once again David Ryan was the football coach the last three years. noone on this team ever played for anyone else. The 3 coaches in 4 years is just not correct. The first two coaches in this programs history were both here for 3 years a piece. Coach Bramblett has the full support of the community and staff.

As for the game, i think Seymour will win the game, PF can still put together a good game and have a chance, they will just have to make some of the plays they have not been making thus far. A win keeps PF in the hunt for the playoffs, we'll see if they are up to the challenge.

By the way, PF JV is now 2-1, the boys are playing hard and showing real progress, change takes time and sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

Explain what facts are not correct.

Once again David Ryan was the football coach the last three years. noone on this team ever played for anyone else. The 3 coaches in 4 years is just not correct. The first two coaches in this programs history were both here for 3 years a piece. Coach Bramblett has the full support of the community and staff.

As for the game, i think Seymour will win the game, PF can still put together a good game and have a chance, they will just have to make some of the plays they have not been making thus far. A win keeps PF in the hunt for the playoffs, we'll see if they are up to the challenge.

By the way, PF JV is now 2-1, the boys are playing hard and showing real progress, change takes time and sometimes things have to get worse before they can get better.

SCHS has had several coaches during that time but have they actually had 7 or 8. Just how many of GP coaches have been run off for winning a lot of games. What is a lot of games? How many championships? Shut, SCHS had a football coach that won about 60% of the regular season game. This coming after 20 yrs of losing seasons. Took them to the state playoffs for the first time in school history and the next 2 seasons has well (by the way, only 2 teams from each district qualified then). But I don't think there are many that would agree he should still be there.

Now about the J-V, with only 30-35 players how can you play a J-V schedule. Didn't PF cancel with GP? One does not count the success of a JV team on wins and losses anyway? JV coaches have a responsibility to get those players ready for varsity.

You're an idiot.

I'm no genius but is there a big difference in 3 coaches in 4 years and 3 coaches in 5 years. I think not.

PF will lose this one. Face it pf does not have any athletes and it is not the coaches fault.

Some of the blame should go on the coaches shoulders, none of the blame should go on the players shoulders. It is not that PF does not have a talented team, they do. It is a fact that certain individuals think that they are coaches when they do not even recieve a salery. This means that the coaches that do recieve a salery MUST listen or risk losing their job. They are your typical arm chair quarterbacks who have to be involved in everything that does not concern them. Seymour will run away with this game eaisly.

THIS IS PEOPLES PERCEPTION OF YOUR SCHOOL.IT IS COMMON KNOWLEDGE YOU ARE ON YOUR 3RD COACH IN 4 YEARS.YOUR TEAM IS 0-6.THE BEST CHANCE THEY HAD TO WIN WAS LAST FRIDAY.THIS IS NOT ABOUT HOW GOOD YOUR COACHES ARE OR YOUR KIDS.IT IS THE TRACK RECORD OF WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE AT PIGEON FORGE.I AM SURE YOUR COACHES ARE CAPABLE BUT WILL THEY BE GIVEN A CHANCE.NOW BACK TO THE GAME ANY PREDICTIONS?

get your facts straight. this is the 3rd coach in 8 years and both kirk cross and david ryan were both good coaches. they got ran off for all the wrong reasons and only pf loyalist know what i'm talking about. if the give this coach time and i know they will, he will have a program in a few years just wait and see.